• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Disc ever purchased?

CRAP DISC LIST:
#1 Innova Roc -- ok so I know I just pissed off every discgolf fanboy out there, but guess what....this disc, in my humble opinion, is a turd. But I will say that the classic roc I have thrown before did change my opinion to not hate classic rocs. (For what it's worth I prefer a Viper...)...

Now I remember why I like you Texans (besides the beautiful women I dated from there when I was young). Honest, gutsy (roc opinion), and smart (viper).

137 Gateway Diablo. SUCKTASTIC. out of the box this thing flipped from flat into a roller.

Discraft Z Tracker. Maaan i had such high hopes for this disc, longer buzz my ass. as much glide as a stone and as overstable as my pred.

my pred on the other hand is up there in the best purchases

Diablo DT: Or something like that. Not only was I not able to throw it effectively (FH) it keeps getting dirt and mud in those little dimple things and that just pissed me off.

I haven't had any success throwing Buzz'zz either, but they worked out because I traded/gave them away, making other DGers happier.

Gateway Spirit in E plastic.
Hated it. Still do.
Maybe it's just me.

It's got to be the Epic...even with it's magical thumber capabilities.

I would say the #1 roller or most anything else lightning. Sorry Texas nothing personal, just could never get into anything from them.

Those old school Lightning Discs are super sweet...... when you hang them on the wall!!! ---I could stare at that brightly colored soft marbled plastic all day.

First choice: Valkyries. I've found 4 Valkyries ( must be a reason for that) and they all fly like dinner plates at a NRA fundraiser. My dog won't even drink water out of them.

Second choice: Beast. A Beast will follow the wind wherever it happens to be headed....Cleveland, Topeka, LA, Paris.....

While I voiced my opinion on the avair (already got pounded), My second vote would have agreed with you.

So let them crawl out of every knock and cranny and I will stand with you! Because you have probably started a big fire with this opinion.

First off, I am just flipping you some $***. Anyone who knows me on here knows I am not being serious. I am always open minded to others opinions. It just happens to be my favorite putter. That's all dude.

Tough to pick one Hmmm... Epic, Aerobie Sharpshooter driver, Scream? I guess I'll say the Sharpshooter was the worst because it completely failed to live up to the claims Aerobie made for it. Long straight flight???? Try short with an abrupt and severe left fade.

Those old school Lightning Discs are super sweet...... when you hang them on the wall!!! ---I could stare at that brightly colored soft marbled plastic all day.

They do look cool and I have had a couple that did alright for me, just never found a place in my bag cause I felt there was always something better from Innova or Discraft. Although my cousin in Texas does still bring it old school style with a few of those bad boys!

Star Monarch- the groove is uncomfortable to my fingers on release
New Infernos- I bought several recently in all types of plastic, but apparently they changed the disc so it is much more stable than the originals, ruined it.

It's funny you bring up the Monarch because I have a Champion Monarch that is my #1 disc and I absolutely love it and I have since the day I bought it. I don't know if its new or old though since I bought it brand new last summer. Amazing disc. Especially if there is a fair amount of wind. It just cuts through it and floats.

The disc I hate the most is the Excaliber and anything that isn't champion plastic. I don't know why but I just can't stand the other plastics and I have tried 4 different Excalibers that friends have and the 1 I found that the guy never called me back for and I just CAN NOT throw that disc to save my life. Maybe it's that I throw RHBH only. I don't know :confused:

I dont know but for me the Aviar is a heartless B with no room for error. Either you putt it perfect or your screwed. Plus last time I checked I aint Climo, that dude is a freak, seriously ever seen his fingers, they are long and fat, like they were made by god just to play disc golf.

It is a pain, that is for sure. It is a love hate relationship. As far as Climo, he is a freak of nature. I watched him play and I don't understand how one man can be that good. He rocked it at all levels in the Beaver State Fling NT in Oregon. If you have never seem him -play live you must. It is inspiring while depressing at the same time.