• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Driver Ever

Wosrt disc ever

• Total voters
I also carry and use a Ch. Groove. I don't really 'drive' with it anymore though. I use it for touch type S shots forehand. It works great for these types of shots.

Be careful what you say here. I was bad-mouthing my #3 hookshot the other day and now it's gone. No idea where it went, it just isn't in my bag anymore. I think I hurt its feelings and it ran away ... :(

Innova's Groove... much hyped at first release and a total piece... feels so wrong in the hand. Beat in a Boss if you want a more understable Boss or try the Katana if you want it to be more understable out of the box.

Can't name just one...
1 - 10m Brick (Who thought this was a good idea - I threw one once)
2 - In-Step (Pluto & Saturn - Wow are they bad)
3 - Halex - Small company - Most understable disc I've ever seen

Some others I don't like/use (Quest stuff)but I can see where they may have a purpose in like for someone. These have no purpose!

Valkrye!!!! Most overrated disc in golf!!!!

You're outta your damn mind. Maybe it's not for you, but the Valkyrie is one of the most versitile discs on the maket. Also the holder of the world distance record. How can that be overrated?

There are some ridiculous picks on here. Dx shark? Groove? Monarch? I actually throw all of those discs, and like them. I understand not liking them, but the worst ever thrown?

Innova Monster. My bad experience was probably because of something about me, bad form or incorrect throw, but it did not like me and the feeling was mutual. Thankfully it was removed from my bag by a large gust of wind and the roof of a building, or I would probably still be :wall: trying to throw it.

Just my opinion