• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Write-in poll: Your favorite disc(s)?

Man, why you guys have to necro this thread? Seriously, if we're going to do an updated 2017 version, it needs to be a new thread so people can vote again and I can keep track of votes for the current year only. I'm not going to go through the thread and find your old votes and subtract those votes from the spreadsheet and add new votes for the discs you voted for this time. Way too much work.

Also, the Roc is great. Then again if you can only throw a Roc3 200 feet, it's no wonder you like Blizzard Bosses over Destroyers. :rolleyes:

Man, why you guys have to necro this thread? Seriously, if we're going to do an updated 2017 version, it needs to be a new thread so people can vote again and I can keep track of votes for the current year only. I'm not going to go through the thread and find your old votes and subtract those votes from the spreadsheet and add new votes for the discs you voted for this time. Way too much work.

Also, the Roc is great. Then again if you can only throw a Roc3 200 feet, it's no wonder you like Blizzard Bosses over Destroyers. :rolleyes:

I can throw a lower domed Destroyer both Champion a 167 gram, the one I can do the slight with and 170 gram that tends to hook more. However I hate how ROC's just drop early for me when they start to visibly lose speed and prefer a Shark because the disc has more dome and can get that last part of the distance and flies just about the same as a ROC in flight path.

Latest posts