• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wysocki leaves Prodigy

After watching the Back 9 from the Aussie Open I'm relatively convinced that the green first run DD disc Rick's throwing is a Felon. He threw it a bunch of times for 350-400 hyzers.

regardless of the plastic or stamps you do or don't see, why has the Lat 64 website not updated with this? Why is he still on prodigy webpage? same with sarah and nikko. not saying it hasn't happened but if my company picked up that kinda talent i would make sure it was noted the moment that i contractually could announce the news.

happy throwing

darren

regardless of the plastic or stamps you do or don't see, why has the Lat 64 website not updated with this? Why is he still on prodigy webpage? same with sarah and nikko. not saying it hasn't happened but if my company picked up that kinda talent i would make sure it was noted the moment that i contractually could announce the news.

happy throwing

darren

Think you've answered your own question.

happy throwing

darren

I was referring to the conversation earlier about what mold the disc might be but to answer your question. No one has said it is 100% confirmed he signed with Lat, but throwing a DD stamped disc in a Major is a pretty good sign he is no longer sponsored by Prodigy. Also, why would Prodigy be in a hurry to take a bunch of players off of their page? Even if most people understand its probably about the $ a mass exodus after Prodigy's first contract period cant look like a good thing.

happy throwing

darren

I wouldn't put any stock in the website stuff. It could be that they just haven't gotten to it yet. Somehow I don't think they're all that concerned with keeping the dozen or so denizens of these threads in the loop up to the second.

Also, as I've noted a couple times already, it very well could be that the contracts aren't signed yet. Maybe there's a verbal commitment in place but due to making the trip to Australia, Ricky wasn't comfortably going to a major halfway around the world and having to throw a bunch of new discs he wasn't familiar enough with. That's a high stakes trip to be taking on a brand new course with a brand new lineup of discs, so I wouldn't blame him for wanting to wait until he's back home.

Going into the GCC or the Memorial or some other stateside event where he's at least familiar with the course(s) makes it a lot easier to play with a disc or two (or 12) in the bag you haven't learned 100%. Not ideal, but much more reasonable for a player of Ricky's caliber.

I wouldn't put any stock in the website stuff.

This is pretty accurate. The only time I've seen a company update their team page was when Anthon got in trouble. That was still a matter of hours even.

Perhaps it's not Lat's contract. Perhaps they had to give a certain mount of notice at Prodigy and are waiting until enough time passes.

Last edited:
Maybe Ricky wasn't comfortably going to a major halfway around the world and having to throw a bunch of new discs he wasn't familiar enough with. That's a high stakes trip to be taking on a brand new course with a brand new lineup of discs, so I wouldn't blame him for wanting to wait until he's back home.

Going into the GCC or the Memorial or some other stateside event where he's at least familiar with the course(s) makes it a lot easier to play with a disc or two (or 12) in the bag you haven't learned 100%. Not ideal, but much more reasonable for a player of Ricky's caliber.
Blasphemy. :rolleyes: