• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You're less than a mile from the course and you look at the surrounding trees, hills, and open areas and think "this would be a good spot for a disc golf course".

You're less than a mile from the course and you look at the surrounding trees, hills, and open areas and think "this would be a good spot for a disc golf course".

That reminds me, any time you road trip out of town you should take your practice basket. Just in case you wind up at a course that was designed by a non golfer that ignored the great terrain because of ignorance. Or maybe there was plenty of room, but they only put in a 9 holer.:mad:

Last edited:
I played around yesterday before work , and was about to leave when Triplethreat and his brother in law showed up and asked me to play with them. I played another 9, and ended up being late to work, but I don't care. I had a blast.

Im going to Portland Oregon in june and Im checking out the courses Im gonna play while Im there. Im going to spend a week or so with an old buddy. Its pretty exciting.

when you're walking downtown and you say to yourself... "i could rip a hyzer through those 2 buildings..."

I drove 60 miles one way today, and spent 7 hours at a course that I really, really like. I wish I lived closer, but my job would be too far away.

You know you're addicted to disc golf when...

you see some random liscence plate with D6R on it and think it's some punk from that "other" website.

:D

Saw a pretty good DG license plate yesterday at Brown Deer in Milwaukee, WI: "GOT ROCS"

It's just too bad that question marks aren't allowed on license plates!

Every time I get ready to go play, I get so excited, that my bowels let go, and I spend 10 minutes on the toilet. This happens every time I think about playing.

My wife said I am just full of "S".

Saw a pretty good DG license plate yesterday at Brown Deer in Milwaukee, WI: "GOT ROCS"

It's just too bad that question marks aren't allowed on license plates!

I'm originally from MN, and those Wisco's were probably talking about their nuts, not Disc's but I like your attitude.

Every time I get ready to go play, I get so excited, that my bowels let go, and I spend 10 minutes on the toilet. This happens every time I think about playing.

My wife said I am just full of "S".

It took 1455 posts for the 1st bowel movement thread jack, that's pretty good.

Latest posts