• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I've done something similar many times (but maybe not so cold). Once, after a full day at Disney World, I snuck out the next day before dawn so that I could get in an Orlando course.

I am working out the same thing for a trip to Disneyland this fall....humm if we dive down the coast we could stop here for the afternoon, you and the kids can hit the hotel pool.....I know this little park real close with a disc golf course.....

When you look at a gas station pricing sign and think "I could park my Star Beast if it was in the 335 position, but for the 312 I'd use my Valk"

...when you almost trade your sandwich money for a beat-to-hell Dx Stingray, "just because."

When you play a one disc round in VERY heavy rain with the course flooded. We were seriously standing in a foot and a half of water on some tee boxes. Best time ive had at the course in a while:hfive:

You know your addicted to DG when...

you live out of your car and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

When you have to build a practice tee so you can practice putting every day without leaving your house.

You use your lunch break to throw in the field next to your work.

Or when you get a 6% discount at discgolfcenter.:D

And you call yourself a real disc golfer. A real addict would swap a sandwich for a disc.

It better be one damn good sandwich since the disc likely cost at least $7 when new, and most I've payed for a sub is around 5-6 dollars.

When you almost knock yourself unconscious in the bathroom at work by practicing your rotation, loosing your footing on the follow through, and almost knocking your head against sink.

Me... 30 seconds ago.

I was outside for 3 hours in 96 degree heat, giving disc golf lessons, and loving every miniute of it.

Latest posts