• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you've washed your discs three times this week, but the dishes in the sink are two weeks old...

if...you have been playing so much during the winter that when 35 degrees comes you bust out the short sleeves and go for a putter only round!

....when you arrive home exhausted after a 5 state, 23 course, 9 day road trip, wake up the next morning, and want to go discing, like, badly. :\

....when you arrive home exhausted after a 5 state, 23 course, 9 day road trip, wake up the next morning, and want to go discing, like, badly. :\

I feel you on that, I always want to keep discing after a marathon road trip.

I didn't want to disc today. Haven't taken a break since Mardi Gras (3/8), it was nice to have a day off. Tomorrow I'll be back at it. My marathon ends on Thursday though with an all day/into the night DG adventure.

When your friends wait for you in the car while you finish the last 3 holes because they don't like to play in hail/rain.

When you find yourself doing the hammer pound drill with an unopened container of soy milk, instead of just shaking it up.

I dreamt I was playing a round with Ken Climo last night.
Not sure if thats due to addiction to DG, or just creepy.

when my economics professor writes innovators on the board and all I see is INNOVA! Didn't hear another word that class period

I just got a new putter in the mail today. And after I threw it a few times, I needed a cigarette. It was almost better than sex.;) (don't tell me wife, she might get pissed)

you know your addicted to disc golf when you get a call from pfizer wanting to study you to find out why you are immune to poison ivy poison oak poison sumac and 14 different snakes and spiders.

when you are sitting at work reading this thread at your computer. have to go to the bathroom... email the thread to your phone and keep reading it on the toilet...

sent from my iphone... HAHA

^^^ lol

Yeah man, you guys prob should have called the tourney... Hail has killed before.
I thought I was bad during the summer here in Texas, saw a rain storm coming, didnt check the news ended up playing in 60+mph wind torrential rain, and laughing the whole time.

When you hate school because it traps you, and keeps you from going out on a beautiful day to play disc golf.

I had a tuesday last year spring semester(or maybe it was fall the year before that...whatever) which I spent the whole day at school. It always seemed on this day that the weather was just perfect, taunting me, laughing at me stuck indoors all day long. Sadly the course wasn't near my college, and neither were any parks that I could toss a disc around at.

when i'm lying to my gf about going to wal-mart when i'm actually going to the course.

All night at work last night, I kept thinking about the two discs I got in the mail yesterday, and how I can't wait to go fly them.