• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

My wife gets the fact the fact that DG is my mistress. She allows me the time to play as long as I put aside time for her.

She loves the fact that when she drives my car with the DG stickers on it guys will honk and wave discs at her because they think she is the player.

The other morning she awoke to tell me of the dream I was having sometime in the middle of the night. I reportedly hit her with my follow through as I played in my sleep. Then I politely asked if I could play through. I guess I didn't like the answer because I then said "come on, really! You are not going to let me pay through?"

Like I said she gets it.

Thursday 8:00pm: Pro Clinic for BHMO
Friday morning: Two finals
Saturday and Sunday all day: BHMO
Monday through Wednesday: 4 more finals

...I guess I'm not studying.

You know you love disc golf when you are not playing and you play a round mentally. I visualize playing a well-known course and every shot. I visualize the line I'm throwing and my disc selections. I play some of my best rounds this way lol. ;):D:clap::hfive:

I still hit that FU##ING tree on hole 5 :mad:

It was 102 degrees today.

I played,twice.

'Nuff said.

:thmbup: That's what's up. I think it takes a certain level of dedication to get out there to play, especially multiple games, in scorching hot 100 degree weather. I can't get enough of it personally. My bud and I played 4 games last weekend while it was like 98+ degrees out all day. As we were leaving the basket of whole 18 on game 3 we were pretty well and soaked with sweat and all we could say is "should we head over to PK to get one last game in?"

... you walk out of your place of work, you shape a line from the front door of the building to the front door of your car.

...you gave up your mattress to spray paint a basket on it, named "dirty whore basket" and make a drinking game out of throwing putts down your hallway at it instead of sleeping on it for work early the next morning...

true story

You take 2 discs and 2 minis along in your carry on to toss at the airport. An empty seat makes a surprisingly good basket.

Latest posts