• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I quit lying. Now when my wife asks about how much I spent on plastic, I give her some money, and tell her to go get her nails done. That puts a smile on her face, and she forgets all about the discs.

If she is going to spend $20 putting paint on her nails (which I like anyway), then I can spend $20 on some plastic.

Same method in our household - the wife abides

wow no ones posted here in a while lol....

but you know when you break up with gf(yea one mention like 10 posts ago) and have probs with and her and your other ex who is talking **** to her... yet the thing that worries you most and is on your mind alot is your first tourney that you are playin in on sunday!!!

I know I'M addicted to disc golf...when I work 50+ hours a week at my day job writing software, and then come home and work tirelessly on a disc golf website that provides free tournament listings and weather for disc golfers all across the world!

When you have little to no money in your checking account, yet you still spring the 30$ to order 2 new Eclipse Ions even though you don't throw Ions, just b/c they're so damn sexy.

...when you find out you have to go to Carrollton,GA next week for training,which is 10 miles from the #1 rated disc golf course on DGCR, and you're very upset you won't have time to play. :(

I find out my intinerary tomorrow. Maybe i'll have time to play but i'll have room to stick a few discs in my carry-on. flyboy is private so i doubt i will get permission to play, besides, my game is very poor. there is a course in douglassville i believe.

I find out my intinerary tomorrow. Maybe i'll have time to play but i'll have room to stick a few discs in my carry-on. flyboy is private so i doubt i will get permission to play, besides, my game is very poor. there is a course in douglassville i believe.

Try getting in contact with kelly tomorrow,it's worth it no matter the skill level.

Deer Lick in douglasville is a good course, just make sure to have a course map (I believe they are available in the park office). But don't shortchange yourself on getting a chance to play Flyboy.

With all that water you might wanna bring more than a few, especially if its windy like when I played there. Just sayin'....

Latest posts