• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you're a teacher and you've used your PE budget to buy 3 mini baskets and a class set of discs "for the kids". Lucky the boss doesn't know xcals and destroyers are no good for 10 year olds.

You've thought about taking up scuba diving so you can get your wraith back from the middle of a lake.

3 mini baskets or 3 portable baskets?

I used school funds to buy a whole class set of discs, I teach them Dg and build temporary courses during the week and borrow them on weekends, that's fair if you ask me.

yeah but you just admitted that you bought discs that are not appropriate for kid. Not cool, you must be one of those "throw out the ball" physical education teachers that give other's a bad name.

I think PreRube may have a word or two about this.

Heck yeah, this pisses me off. I have been working so hard for disc golf to be taken seriously in my school system for some joker to publically post he is taking advantage of his school.

Last edited:
When you volunteer to drive an hour away to take 1000+ photos of a winter NEFA team challenge event.

You spend 50 minutes drawing this instead of paying attention in class...

HLXoVl.jpg

Nice basket pic!

When you plan a romantic honeymoon in Germany & Amsterdam and you spend the first day and the last day playing disc golf!

When you have a week vacation coming up and your girlfriend asks where the disc golf road trip is headed. :thmbup:

....half of your disc collection started with some bull****, make believe story to your wife. "Found this disc in the bushes today.". "My brother gave me this disc". "I traded my friend for this disc."

You are walking out on the deck with a dinner plate in hand headed to the grill to bring in the burgers. You can't resist the urge to toss the plate up in the air with exaggerated snap/spin and then find yourself complaining to the wife that "our plates are too overstable!!"

..... when you should be paying attention during a masters level physiology class, but instead you are constantly refreshing the dgcr forums.

when everyone at work knows how addicted to dgcr...because it's ALWAYS on your monitor!! :thmbup: and old guys you work with are asking why you can't use a regular wham-o frisbee...so you bring one in to show them why!:p

When you go to visit your sister and her hubby and kids in FL---and because they both work and the kids are in school, all you've done for a week is play 10 courses new to you. And visit the world's largest disc golf store in Clearwater.
NOW I'm broke. But deleriously happy.

When driving down the road or highway and you start picturing what the different scenery around you would look like as a disc golf hole. I literally do this everyday driving and I will see a wooded or open area and I can literally picture it as a hole. Lame, I know...

Latest posts