• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You sure won't miss Wysocki driving down the road

I hope they signed him to a 5-year contract.

.....but, pretty much anything cruising the streets that screams "disc golf" has my approval.

The car has a much more outgoing/engaging personality than the person behind the wheel. With that said, I wish Ricky all the best and I'm sure he'll be in the hunt at every tournament!

Kind of looks like the E-Mac Element on acid.

Good job Rick.

The car has a much more outgoing/engaging personality than the person behind the wheel. With that said, I wish Ricky all the best and I'm sure he'll be in the hunt at every tournament!
Then why don't you marry it.

I also read it as Sock Bomb. Was kinda wondering.... When folks who have heard of him are confused, possibly the reference is a little too 'inside'.... Just sayin'.

I do think it's a bit over the top but Rick is doing a great job at trying to improve his brand. He's been much more active on social media and spreading the sport with that recent trip to Puerto Rico. He even mentioned that he took a public speaking class during the off season. I say "more power to you brother".

To a non DG person, they might miss the bomb being an "I", thus Sock Bomb?

I'll admit, when I first saw the image, I thought it read "Sock Bomb" and I KNOW who Ricky is...

Maybe I'm in the minority, but SockiBomb is pretty lame. At least dude tears it up on the course.

Sockeye Bomb :D 'Sockibomb' is cool... I like 'McBeastMaster' too...

Attachments

• Sockeye Bomb.jpg
    Sockeye Bomb.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 50
or go a little Scot Pilgrim on it…

"Sock Bob Omb!"

Wysocki able to pull of a good Michael Cera impersonation?

All I can think about is that Dirty sock bomb they use in Saving Private Ryan.

Latest posts