• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Young guns accoming

This game gonna change big time. They're young, athletic, focussed, mentally strong. Kyle Klein is an example, the crest of the wave.
New world order coming in.

This game gonna change big time. They're young, athletic, focussed, mentally strong. Kyle Klein is an example, the crest of the wave.

I imagine never ending columns of athletic dual threat forehand/backhand McBeth clones marching out of Charlotte like the Witch King's army out of Minas Morgul...

*checks calendar*
49 months to Pro Masters...

Kade Filimoehala out of Utah is improving quickly, up 40 rating points in the past year to 1002 currently.

A 1050 unofficial first round today at the Memorial has him T8. He's either 17 or 18.

His younger brother Andrew has been throwing some 1000+ rated rounds also.

If you add Kyle Klein and Anthony Barela's (T1 at memorial currently) ages together are they still younger than Gregg Barsby? (T4)

If you add Kyle Klein and Anthony Barela's (T1 at memorial currently) ages together are they still younger than Gregg Barsby? (T4)
I don't believe so... He's 33 or 34 depending on his birth date, born in 1987 per Innova.com

However this card from 2010 has the sort of action you're looking for...

Swenson, Wysocki, and Wiggins Jr. all three had a combined age less than the 4th on their card - Martinek.

We've got a handful of kids in my area that are tearing it up.
Evan Scott 992, turned 16 a few days ago (previously mentioned in this thread, Monday qualifier for USDGC last year)
Anthony Anselmo 988, 14, will turn 15 this summer
Micah Groth 987, 15 and a half
Jake Monn 980, 16 and a half

Latest posts