• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your favorite disc?

the pop top ones that are really beefy to start are the best if you want a hyzer or straight destroyer, because they break into that -1 turn and 3 fade and hold that spot for a long time. but a destroyer that starts out new with that turn is most likely flat and will get flippy in a month of use or less. the good ones are the ones that season slowly, which is normally those pop top stiffer ones, but some soft poptops are nice and there was a run of flat super high plh ones that are ridiculous like faf firebirds

Sounds to me like you would really enjoy a Scorpius

Driver - Legacy Pink Legend Nemesis. Hyzer flip it to get a nice S curve with some good distance.

Farway - Legacy Pinnacle Rival. Lazer straight with a hard fade
Midrange - McPro Roc3. Just starting to turn right for me, will fight out of anny lines.

Putting/Approach - Legacy Icon Clutch. My favorite driving putter. DD Blend Judge, beat to hell....when I need an anny putt shot or a putter drive that goes right.

Putting Putter - Legacy Protege Hunter. Was going back and forth with DD Judge and Excel Clutch. Tried these once they came out and loved them ever since.

Current tie between Legend Rival and Neutron Ion.
Both are amazingly consistent at what they do.

Two years ago this was my favorite.
The Rival faded pretty quick bc they are all over the place in terms of HSS for me.
The Ion still ranks near my favorite despite not bagging one every round.

My end all be all favorite mold on the market today is the Envy.
It has immense HSS and little LSS. I can trust it in all winds and really tear up most courses with just this disc.

I pair my Envy with a Scale of course for shots that require some extra beefy and I'm golden off the tee with driving putters.

FAF Firebird. Super-mega consistent. Obviously it doesn't work for every shot, but when you do have a shot that requires it you feel so freakin' confident because you know exactly what the disc is going to do.

Fluid Truth and Fluid Felon. The plastic feels so good, and the Truth and Felon are my birdie machines.

I want a Fluid Trespass or Elasto King sooo bad.