• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your longest disc

I have 3 Destroyers that I thow
168 and 169 pro destroyers
175 dx Destroyer

I also have a pair of 172 assassins that are very cool downwind.

I really wish one of those discs was my longest driver. It would just be cooler.

Sadly, my longest driver is my old 172 star beast (yellow) that I have had forever and died the bottom red. Its so frustrating that I have continued to get newer and cooler discs, and this one still bombs 20' past them!

I wanna be cool!

My longest drives are all right at 500'.

Beat 175 Blue Festivus stamped Wraith, X Crush, beat lime green TRX, ESP Flash.

Longest on a line is a Wraith or TRX.

Longest line drives are Destroyer.

tailwind- dunno, for some reason, at my home course the winds always in your face on the tee. probably a seasoned valk
I now what you mean about the wick breeze.
Longest disc is a dx destroyer
Headwind - well it depends how much headwind - Tsunami or New star destroyer
Tailwind - beat destroyer or sidewinder.

twmccoy said:
Interesting. I've tried to figure this disc out without much success. Throw it too light and it hyzers. Throw it too hard and it flips. I can't seem to find the right line for this one.

My experience exactly. Never could seem to trust it.

Tailwind - 171 Pro Starfire, beat in
No wind/moderate headwind - 171 Star Destroyer, just perfectly beaten...I can sense it is going to go flippy soon.

168 X Avenger= Longest throw ever

172 MOLF= Longest in the bag (more controlled than avenger)

Thatdirtykid said:
168 X Avenger= Longest throw ever

172 MOLF= Longest in the bag (more controlled than avenger)

Interesting, I had one freakishly long throw with a 174 X avenger once. Have never come close since.

175 star wraith but the 171 star destroyer is going to be the longdisc when it gets beat and starts to flip alittle more

Used to have an old red pro wraith 169g that I could consistently throw over 400' until it decided to retire to a swamp in mid flight.

Longest disc ever: Seasoned Red 169G Pro Wraith
Longest current disc - backhand : 168g Pro Destroyer (breaking it in nicely)
Longest current disc - forehand : 171g Star Xcaliber (can't wait for pro)