• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

SirRaph

Double Eagle Member
You win the 2012 World Championships. Every disc manufacturer is begging to sponsor you. They're willing to give you any disc you want for your signature model (that isn't already claimed by another pro.) On top of that, they've offered to run 500 of them in any plastic, with a special stamp that you help design.

What would your signature disc be? (can be OOP, ie. Buzzz SS for EMAC, but can't be one that's already claimed by another pro.)

What plastic would you have it run in? (could be a blend, pearly, glitter, etc.)

Describe or post a pic of the stamp?

Probably a wizard in the old G9i plastic (made to my specifications, firm yet tacky) with some sort of of centered signature a la CT challengers.

The upcoming neutral MVP mid, in the opaque Proton plastic (the one used in IONs), with a simple bottom stamp. Don't want it to get in the way of dyes. =)

Edit. 180 DX Flat Top Roc in the good old dx plastic.
Disc would read: "ROC"in' the Chains Since 2007

I had an ESP Buzzz once that had just a little bit of FLX in it so that it would flex in the hand without being floppy, plus it had really nice grip. I want that.

The stamp would be a silhouette of myself busting some dance move.

Z Buzzz, super flat. In the pearly white plastic they've been running. Gold stamp that says "B-Unit" in a cursive kinda font.

SSS Voodoo

Maybe something MC Escher inspired for the stamp.

old pearly plastic champion gazelles.

BB aviar with a more sunken flight plate,than the yeti's, in the old SE rhyno plastic

stamp would be me in a cowboy costume riding a t-rex shooting down UFO's with the t-rex's laser eyes (you're welcome for this)

I had an ESP Buzzz once that had just a little bit of FLX in it so that it would flex in the hand without being floppy, plus it had really nice grip. I want that.

The stamp would be a silhouette of myself busting some dance move.

Changed my mind.

I want a supercolor stamp of myself busting some dance move. Full detail.

thats a toughy. opto river for a driver, z comet for a mid, or cryz flx challenger for a putter. id probably go with the challenger if forced to pick one.

Putter - FLX Wizard (come on, we're dreaming anyway)

Mid - Z Buzzz (barstamp with my name above it)

Driver - Z Stalker with my sig