• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

I've thought about this before.

My initials are CE, so it only makes sense to have some CE Eagles in regular production.
Stamp would the original CE stamp but with my autograph on the bottom.

You're welcome.

Colorshift GL or Sparkle Opto Fuse stamped with Rasheed Wallace yelling "disc don't lie."

I would have to go with one of the following:

181 g Marauder, white, super chalky cyclone plastic. Marauders are one of the best least known discs, basically the buzzz of the 90's if they made the buzzz ginormous. It is a friggin plate, huge diameter, super straight and great glide.

175 g Cyclone, again white and super chalky. Nothing beats a chalky cyclone within 350', you can do anything you want with this guy. I throw no less then 3 in my bag.

The stamp would definitely be the "Gorbie flyer" stamp from the MFA state championships circa 1989?? Its Gorbechov with the state of Minnesota birthmark, and it is sweet.

Based on a finacial point of view I would opt for one of the two, either a DX AVIAR, or STAR TL.

If I didn't care about the money it would be a domey ESP Tracker.

Putter - E Wizard
Mid - FLX Hornet
Driver - TL or Valk+

All stamped with "This disc is Myan, not Urine".

Three choices:
Magic in Evo plastic (not the gummy stuff they run now) with a "vortex" dye.
KC Pro Cheetah in the old pro-type indestructable plastic.
or
Summit in Chunks of blue and white

XXX probably. But once I get back to playing the Pain may replace it. I'll just have to be good enough to have two.

150g Champ Aero

File:Clan_member_crest_badge_-_Clan_Macdonald.svg

Esp comet with old tp stamp
Esp talon with picture of an aegle getting ripped up
Esp mrv with pic of missle bombing a roc(k)

Esp comet with old tp stamp
Esp talon with picture of an aegle getting ripped up
Esp mrv with pic of missle bombing a roc(k)

Like the last one. Gave me an idea for my ESP Hornet to be a giant Hornet violating a Roc with its stinger. Who can do a dye for me? :D

You win the 2012 World Championships. Every disc manufacturer is begging to sponsor you. They're willing to give you any disc you want for your signature model (that isn't already claimed by another pro.) On top of that, they've offered to run 500 of them in any plastic, with a special stamp that you help design.

What would your signature disc be? (can be OOP, ie. Buzzz SS for EMAC, but can't be one that's already claimed by another pro.)

What plastic would you have it run in? (could be a blend, pearly, glitter, etc.)

Describe or post a pic of the stamp?

Sparkle Z Comet, with the Elite X Stamp on it

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabooooooooooooooooy

Opto Striker: loved it since the first throw - and in color-shift GLopto for the hypothetical mindblowing looks.