• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

I don't think Jesper will approve of you taking his Striker. Which sucks cause that is the disc I would choose as well.

So Opto Pain for all your mid-range goodness.

I would have to go with the DGA shockwave, also you can throw discraft with them.

A TL, but with the Champion Edition stamp and in the pearly plastic of the first run Gators. :)

Closely followed by a pearly first run Z Buzzz...

Tim S.

Star teebird. each one with a ring of different color around the rim from a different color disc being stack on top of it. standard signature stamp. And bottom stamped with "It hit an iron leaf, as I watch Nikko throw it right through the F****** trees"

Star Valkyrie... stamp would be a picture of me with a T-shirt tuxedo and angel wings, blowing an amp with a monster power chord!

I would go for an S-PD in first run plastic. I'd push for a shield stamp with my signature where the PD info usually is.

The Vector...
maplevalley1strunprotonvector-p-10386.html

I would go for an S-PD in first run plastic. I'd push for a shield stamp with my signature where the PD info usually is.
Jesse Heinonen already has that. We're actually talking about 2x Jesse discs at the moment. (Though you don't get them in the states.)

jesse_pd_sl_frisbeepoint.jpg