• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

CE BB Aviar. The stamp would be a duck wearing a tpro jersey flickin the bird!

CE QMS with arrows for a left hand spin (I'm LHBH-dominant)

I would have to take the Challenger from Cam Todd even though it isnt his anymore. That is unless he pulls off a Worlds win soon. (fingers crossed that he does)

If not the Challenger I would want the zone and have them run it in Cryztal or Cryztal Flx plastic

I would have to take the Challenger from Cam Todd even though it isnt his anymore. That is unless he pulls off a Worlds win soon. (fingers crossed that he does)

If not the Challenger I would want the zone and have them run it in Cryztal or Cryztal Flx plastic

didnt he get in trouble for something? what was it that he did?

i could be getting him confused with someone else...

I'm gonna go ahead and claim the Vector. I'm killin' it with that thing!

The stamp would be a couple of squinty red eyes.

The stamp would be a silhouette of myself busting some dance move.
women%20dancing%20large.jpg

:D :D :D

Star Leopard

For Love:
Orion LF (SOLF) - i'd want it done exactly like the 1.0 run (similar to the 1.2 but tackier plastic) plastic and all. As for the logo, it would have the bar stamp and it would say "Keep it Simple Stupid. Throw My Disc' instead of "Keep it Simple. Throw Millennium"

If i was looking to get Benjamins out of the deal:
Star Leopard (Barry's is the champ) and the stamp would just have the old school innova bar stamp and in the middle of that (where the disc is) it would say "I am Leo Pard Hear me Roar."

Elite Z Buzzz

Either same stamp with sig (like emac) or just the buzzz bee picture and signature.

the Zone. cryztal or flx or maybe even cryztal flx. that would be sick.

Latest posts