• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

A bright orange champion viking with a stamp of glow in the dark in the middle. So I can play during the day and night. ^.^

I would either do ESP Hornets to ensure they are ran in production, or would try to get the Puma brought back just for kicks.

175 Pro Rhyno and they would all be stamped: If lost please return to prerube :)

^^This, except my name at the end. And they'd be run in all the different colors as well. I want to devalue the entire Rhyno market so they're cheaper for me to buy :D

I'll go with a Star Aviar (not the driver version)... in Orange... 172's... all of them.
Stamp would like the other Innova sponsored players discs, except with my signature.
DSCJNKY

RC Pro Roc (my initials). It would be the same stamp and plastic as a KC but flat top.

My most used disc is a buzzz....the others I would want climo already has haha.

Old School Pearly Champ Orc, that has the lord of the rings image that says, "One disc to rule them all!"

Probably an MVP Ion(Soft) with the HighFlyDyes logo on it, since it would probably have been the biggest reason for me winning the 2012 championship:
picture.php

Or a new disc, the Beast "L," which would be slightly more overstable than the standard Star Beast. My Bulby Beast is so control-able, I can power up or down, and I know what the disc will do based on the line and the snap.
Barry can have the plain old regular Beast ;)
picture.php