• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

YT: Friend who is way too into a niche sport...

I mean I'm too old to jump over fences anymore. The rest is pretty much my day in the park. :\

You know when you're getting old? When your back hurts at the sight or sound of someone else climbing over a chain link fence.

The shot where he's trying to flick a roller or something outta the bush and it goes nowhere and he just stands there...

I don't relate to that at all, nope. :| :|

edit: ~1:01 mark, lulz.

Last edited:
So many memories of my first year playing disc golf. lol.. It's crazy how hard this sport hits certain people. I can publicly admit now.. I was severely addicted. Over the years I've learned to play less and it allowed me to enjoy the game more and actually play better as well.

I hit my first year of playing last month and can related to a lot of this video, especially the "Ohh, I have a great time playing disc golf... f#@$, f#@$, f#@$, f#@$, f#@$... its just so much fun".

I actually don't get upset that much when I throw really bad shots.

Definitely reminiscent of my first year or two playing. It's only missing a clip of him explaining that it's actually a good thing to hit trees every once in a while, so your disc gets all weird and flippy, "broken in"

Latest posts