• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Z-Boaz weekly mini info + Z-Boaz Open news

i thought about going out there, but with the crowd im sure the mini would take a wicked long time to navigate

thats what maceman himself said two weeks ago at the mini....that being said i don't know if i put my money on those dates just yet.

I hope its that weekend. I wanna go down to Austin the week before to play the Capital of Texas Open, but would also like to play Zboaz. May is looking busy for tourneys in TX.

Kyle, expect around 50-65. It's a B-tier.

Also, I have been told this absolutely will happen. They were willing to let me pay tonight but I'll let my sponsor, Team Vision Force, take care of that. =)

Kyle, expect around 50-65. It's a B-tier.

Also, I have been told this absolutely will happen. They were willing to let me pay tonight but I'll let my sponsor, Team Vision Force, take care of that. =)

Sweet thanks man I hope I can get my PDGA membership before then so I can play

Re the Zboaz Open, is it going to be ratings divisions, like VFQ, or is it going to be the standard divisions, including women's divisions? What will be the reg price for am women?

Is there going to be a tourney sat. or sun?

Yup. VF.

Re the Zboaz Open, is it going to be ratings divisions, like VFQ, or is it going to be the standard divisions, including women's divisions? What will be the reg price for am women?

Yes, womens divisions. AM women will be $45 I think. Just talked with Mace about this last night. This IS going to happen. We ARE waiting for the Association.