• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Z NUKE inconsistencies?

Never understand the knee-jerk Discraft hate. They make good products. Maybe you prefer something different, but they still make good stuff.

Never understand the knee-jerk Discraft hate. They make good products. Maybe you prefer something different, but they still make good stuff.

Yes, and with 3 of the last 6 World Champions using Discraft somebody is 'catching up' AND with less players sponsored mind you.

I wonder when Lat 64 is gonna jump in the mix? They seem to produce better stuff than Gateway or whoever else is in the running for #3 Disc maker???
Anybody know of Americans sponsored by Lat64???

I don't know that any American's are sponsored, but I think their big pros travel here to compete in the Worlds. I also think they're probably talented enough to hang with all of the other winners so I suspect they'll eventually take it.

I love both of the these companies. Between the two of them I could fill almost every slot in my bag. I carry two innova discs, an Orc and Firebird, and a gateway Voodoo. Everything else is discraft and Lat 64.

I say Latitude is making a strong case for #3 and will be moving up within the next few years. Latitude stuff is quality. More and more of their stuff is pushing both Innova and Discraft out of my bag.

I say Latitude is making a strong case for #3 and will be moving up within the next few years. Latitude stuff is quality. More and more of their stuff is pushing both Innova and Discraft out of my bag.

This exactly. If the Pain is a great disc a full bag can be made covering every shot needed. I do have an all Lat bag for fun rounds but I am very concerned with the short overstable role being glaringly absent. The Trident can fill in the spot but that is not it's true role. For me the Pure is serviceable enough but I would like to see another attempt at a stable putter (then again, I used to own a Spike; never could get into it because of the limited availability at the time but it might be worth another look).

Latest posts