• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, June 1st-3rd, 2012

Courses for the Ohio v. Michigan Meet: (Please pick your top two, and only two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its all good. my city has some issues but I love it none the less..My only issue with ohio is driving through it

more input folks...this will determine the whole event..i wanna see a ton of votes.

My shoulder should be healed by then.... I hope. It's been 3+ months since I've thrown a disc and I went back the the doc last week and he said not to throw til April. So I guess I'm in til I'm not, if that makes sense. I'd like to know the numbers as far as MI vs. OH, and is it just for those states? I know some of our IN friends would like to come... And if they are from IN who's team do they go to? Sounds like a blast!! So count me in!
Biz

Awesome we would be glad to have ya and any friends! We have thought a little about that. Maybe we will do something like use them to fill in the difference draw straws pick a num etc. Just so we make sure we have fair and even trades we will start a list maybe soon of people attending for each state and the extras on a seperate list. Were still working out these details! Thanks for the feedback!

my votes are in, albeit "blind". so take that into consideration. and i think we need a DFL disc this time...

I played Rolling Hills; and would have voted for it but it seems a little inconvenient on where it is located from the 2 others I picked.

Hey! I got a Defender that would make a good DFL prize! Of course; for some reason I get the feeling that if it is, I WILL in fact finish DFL.

Really glad to see so many people excited about this. It's going to be a blast.

As far as people from elsewhere attending, they are more than welcome. Like Wood Pecker said we talked a little about what to do with these folks an, while nothing is set in stone yet, we figured we could use them to balance out the teams and/or use them as free agents of sorts and either let them either pick their team, or draw for teams, or whatever.

was actually thinking along the lines of something appropriate- like a Comet, for instance...

I voted Hudson Mills and Kensington..I've never played Independence so I probably should of picked that. I see alot of other people have..not the biggest or best but I do like rolling hills...I've had some fun rounds there...Im excited to put a face to your online personalities..can't wait

Keep the votes coming guys and gals, looking good so far. I think we'll be keeping this poll open for about a week or so and then we'll post for the date.

Also, Cass Benton is too nice a course to have zero votes

I think it's more the distance from the other courses and the Ca$sholes keeping votes away. Honestly, I'd rather play Black Locust, Indy Lake and Hudson Mills before I go back to Cass anyhow.

ive only ever played hudson and rolling hills..looking forward to some black locust and indy lake

I played Kensington before the redesign, but haven't yet played Black Locust. And I've driven past Indy Lake quite a few times for tourneys at Hudson, but never played there either. Looking forward to finally play both.