• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah small stickers when new on the bottom of flight plate.

Printed would be cool i like that about latitude stuff.

Cool. Thanks guys.. I want to trade this flat Photon I have but not knowing the weight isn't helping. Going to have to find a cheap scale I guess.

Lol. If you dont care about proton photons or the relay as a MVP fan you're weird.

And Asc... Stfu' only real baker in this bitch is Zam.

You all should be throwing the virus too. Sleeper mold.

I don't throw anything over speed 11 anymore. The extra distance isn't worth the loss in accuracy....and the relay is not in plasma

MVP is usually close enough I don't bother checking. I also don't play competitively though. Also, I get most of mine from Justin at Community Discs and he weighs them so they come with two stickers. Honestly, I think the difference is often scale calibration, they are usually that close.

My father used to work at a post office Rouge but he's retired now unfortunately.. and I want to know the weight but not bad enough to drag it to the grocery Rakamkram. Good thinking outside the box though..

I might as well get a scale like you posted Spinthrift.. thanks.

I threw a Neutron Crave on top of the warehouse roof where I work about 9 months ago. Maintenance just got it down. It was white with a hot pink rim. Now it looks like an old pancake. Very off white with a light tan rim. It's also a little warped.

I just threw it on brake out back.

Laser beam.

Holy crap. MVP makes some quality discs. It's flies better now than when I threw it up there. I actually kinda shocked with how rough and warped it is.

The more I throw the Photon and Wave, the more I want a disc that fills in the rather large gap between them. Any chance Axoim will be releasing a disc like that anytime soon?

I switched back to Inertias instead of the Wave. More controllable, but I do loss a little distance.

Same. Inertias are legit glad to have back in the bag. not much distance lost really given all the extra control.

Also my beat up 166g neutron is becoming very straight. Not much LSS anymore.

I bag a beat neutron and fresh proton which pair up great. Insanity was cool when new but became like the virus which i can buy fresh and just cycle inertias.

I just picked up a neutron PDGA Inertia locally and loved it, immediately ordered a Proton in the same weight.
Eclipse Inertia... that'd be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.