• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

I already had a special edition Tesla and two normal ones coming, but I couldn't resist the sweet Skulboy design, so I picked up two of those, too.

There is a 158g SE Tesla at community as well as a few light 160s and literally a plethora of special edition Mike C Teslas. Time to swoop in and grab 'em up. Lots of good weights and colors.

Snagged a 159g SE Tesla from one of the local PIAS's yesterday, surprisingly enough. May not throw it, but the geek in me is happy to have a disc w/Nikola Tesla and a Tesla Coil on it :)

I received one in my order which was scuffed and had some black marks on the OM so I stuck that one in the bag. Will be throwing it later today!

I received one in my order which was scuffed and had some black marks on the OM so I stuck that one in the bag. Will be throwing it later today!

Picking up some N Tesla's locally today... looking forward to seeing how they compare to the Metallic Teal one I've been throwing. Starting to see a slight turn on it, so the longer Volt-like comparisons continue...

Anybody know if marshall street is going to have these available online today?
I just was coming on to see if anyone knew this. I have called and emailed them but have not gotten an answer. I have a big cart waiting to just as the Tesla to.

There is definitely a 1000% increase in power over distance. It's just not a direct current.

FYI Marshall Street had a delayed shipment and won't have the new MVP / Axiom discs until Monday at the earliest. I just ordered from community bc I am too impatient to wait and they still have a lot to choose from.

Discgolfcenter will likely sell their entire stock of LE Teslas before day's end. Of course it helps that they are reasonably priced.

Yeah MVP only had a suggested MSRP. We stuck with it at $24.99 partly because we have the Skulboy 1st Runs available at $18.99. But we are almost out of the LEs even at $24.99. Just one of those discs, like the proto/BB Roc3s that are a guaranteed seller at any price. Business of things :\

http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/content/?page_id=431&id=LR8675309412702842277814193232O inbounds gives only 5 feet more distance compared to Volt. How is it doing in real world?

I'd say it's a bit more of a difference than that particularly if it is getting up to speed. The Tesla is definitely faster, can handle more power or headwinds, and has comparable glide. Forhand it problably has an even great distance differential than the volt for me because it can handle the extra torque and/or oat of a forhand throw.

well got my first few test throws in. I think the 5ft in difference people have been talking about is a joke. I was getting at least 30-40ft more on the tesla than my eclipse volt. Also after the first throw you know right away this disc can handle a lot more power than a volt. mine is 175g I would say 10.5 5 -.5 3 a less heavy one might be more like 11 5 -1 2

Phew! Glad I checked on here! I collect the SKulboy first runs for MVP and didn't even realize he'd done one for the Tesla with all the hollaballoo aout the LE Tesla ones. Snagged a blue 173 Skulboy for the wall and another LE Tesla one for good measure and sale at exorbitant prices later. Don't hate me for wise investing!:D

Latest posts