• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

I just posted that on my FB page too. As I said there. Does anyone say "I want one" before they say, "Great. When's the glow Axis coming?"

Just got my Vector today! I've given it a couple tosses to imitate putts, and wow! It flies really weird. I hardly have to use my arm to get it to go and it just seems to sort of float.

I'm excited to take it out on the course.

Im excited. Throwing my Vectors quite a bit lately. These will go nicely with the Ions for night golf.

I still prefer the Roc to my Axis or Vector. Better grip, better results. Maybe it's the size of my digits, who knows.

I decided to give the Vector a second shot. I got another green 1st run, with some dome. It's a complete hog. I'd like it to be fairly straight and always fading. Should I try and beat the devil out of this thing or look to trade it for another type of Vector? Discspeed, Mike C? Anybody?

I just got eclipse vectors, one green which is quite flat and other one is orange which has slight dome. You might want the flatter one for the flight you want.

I decided to give the Vector a second shot. I got another green 1st run, with some dome. It's a complete hog. I'd like it to be fairly straight and always fading. Should I try and beat the devil out of this thing or look to trade it for another type of Vector? Discspeed, Mike C? Anybody?

Green FRs are probably the most overstable of the Vectors I've thrown. As far as I've seen all the eclipse are flatter and a bit less stable, I'd get one of those (green in particular).

Geez dude, did you do no research at all!? There has been so much freaking talk about the stability of the colors, dome, and runs of MVP discs on the forums.

You definitely purchased the least versatile one, a misstep easily avoided by an internet disc golf geek :|

Geez dude, did you do no research at all!? There has been so much freaking talk about the stability of the colors, dome, and runs of MVP discs on the forums.

You definitely purchased the least versatile one, a misstep easily avoided by an internet disc golf geek :|

I didn't intend to get another 1st run, I got it in a trade and the guy didn't specify it was a 1st run so I assumed it wasn't. :\

So there's no beating this into what I want and I should look towards an eclipse or a flat, non-1st run Vector?

I got a 180g dayglow yellow slightly domey vector from disc golf world in KC. It is quite possibly the most exciting disc I have thrown since the Z buzzz prior to legally changing my name. It flies like the old super heavy wasps only faster. It is in my bag next to a straight z buzzz and agent orange my first run pearly understable z buzzz. This disc will raise player ratings..

i have discovered how well my vector does from elevation where i used to throw drivers. if i am throwing down hill or from a cliff the vector just keeps penetrating and flying forward with some subtle fade very surprised with the distance and accuracy

I bought a vector because of all the hype around MVP discs. It came out almost as quickly as it went into my bag. Too much overlap with my buzz. It seems to have a little more glide and a little less fade. I want an axis but worried about overlap with my fuse.

Less fade than your Buzzz? Weird.

I carry a z buzz and a buzz gt the gt has zero fade and the z comes back a little bit. My buddies vector always fades for him we both have the same distance and is also a rhbh thrower. Maybe I had a freak vector?