• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

#1 rated disc golf site

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Here's a fun fact for you. I had to get on Alexa.com, the web site that ranks all other web sites by popularity, and decided to search disc golf websites while I was there. I figured the PDGA or Innova would be the top ranked disc golf site. Unless there's a more popular disc golf web site I'm not thinking of, DGCR is number one in the disc golf world.

1. dgcoursereview.com
  2. Professional Disc Golf Association
  3. Innova Disc Golf
  4. Discraft, Inc.
  5. Disc Golf Review
  6. Disc Golf Association (DGA)
  7. discgolfer.ning.com

They're up there, but they don't beat out #'s 1 & 2.

discgolfscene.com

^^^^^ what he said...nevermind, nothing to see here! :)

DGC would rank thrid from the looks of it...

The fact that DGCR ranks #1 is no surprise. However, Disc Golf Scene ranking higher than DGR is kind of shocking. I will admit that I don't frequent Disc Golf Scene so maybe it's not a surprise to others. It's just that I rarely ever see any posts in this forum that mentions Disc Golf Scene.

Of all the DG sites I have used, DGCR is by far the best. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts about DG. The only part of the forum I don't read is the watercooler and landfill.

You guys/gals DO have answers to everything DG. I hardly ever need to post questions because sure enough it has been already answered and can be found in the search tab.

Kudos and props to you all and TimG.

Now if I can just find the time to actually play more...

donnyv

just went to discgolfer.ning.com ...and the main font they were using felt like a punch straight to my optic nerve.

It's no suprise to me that this is the #1 site. It's the only one I belong to or visit! Keep up the good work people!

clearly because of about 5-10 of us the rest of you n00bs dont have a cluw what you're doing on the internet let alone a message board

Ewww 666 posts, needed to get another one in.

I am not surprised. To be honest, besides nwdiscgolfnews.com, I really don't look at any other site. This one is by far the best. No question! :thmbup:

thats pretty sweet