• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 19.99 Zipper top CE Rhynos?!

Got mine today. I'd say they are exactly as advertised. same feel and flexibility as my 2002 tourney stamped CE Rhyno. If anything they are even more "zippery" front and back. I got 2 dayglo-ish yellows at 170g. I think I'll print off the screen shot that I made of the site and tuck these away for 3 or 4 years.
IMG_20120907_122004.jpg

Got mine today. I'd say they are exactly as advertised. same feel and flexibility as my 2002 tourney stamped CE Rhyno. If anything they are even more "zippery" front and back. I got 2 dayglo-ish yellows at 170g. I think I'll print off the screen shot that I made of the site and tuck these away for 3 or 4 years.
IMG_20120907_122004.jpg

o man those are sexy!

Got mine today. I'd say they are exactly as advertised. same feel and flexibility as my 2002 tourney stamped CE Rhyno. If anything they are even more "zippery" front and back

thats great to hear, mine should be here tomorrow or monday...

I would still like to know if anyone who owns a real ce rhyno has received these to compare with a real one and confirm they are the same.

DGV was who was/is selling the fake pro rhynos right now. They are listing the asia open ones as old pro plastic and they are not. They are the same exact r-pro plastic they made the gentlemans r-pro tanks out of.
I am in the process of returning one now, it is in the mail headed back.
I like to buy discs from them but will not be buying any "fish story plastic" discs from them. I will continue to buy standard production discs from them.

"fish story plastic" is a term I created that references discs with suspicious or exaggerated stories that make them "rare or valuable".
Examples would be....
New barstamp buzzz's for $40+
Pro rhynos that are stamped r-pro asking $25 saying they are misstamped pros.

I am not trying to create doubt or imply these "zippertops" are not legit.
I am simply trying to verify for myself before considering a purchase. Will someone with an original ce zippertop please compare and post your finding? Booter, Cali, apdryva. I am guessing one of you bought one of these to try?

Last edited:
Will someone with an original ce zippertop please compare and post your finding? Booter, Cali, apdryva. I am guessing one of you bought one of these to try?
booter and pablo (who now owns one) verified that the AO CE Rhynos that were stamped special for me in 2011 are the real 02'ish CE Rhynos. they do have old stock lying around.

I am not trying to create doubt or imply these "zippertops" are not legit.
I am simply trying to verify for myself before considering a purchase. Will someone with an original ce zippertop please compare and post your finding? Booter, Cali, apdryva. I am guessing one of you bought one of these to try?

doesnt fishy say something in his post about comparing to his 2002 CE?

booter and pablo (who now owns one) verified that the AO CE Rhynos that were stamped special for me in 2011 are the real 02'ish CE Rhynos. they do have old stock lying around.

I have the one pablo had! :)
DSC03473.jpg

I would still like to know if anyone who owns a real ce rhyno has received these to compare with a real one and confirm they are the same.

did you fail to read my post? I have a "real" CE Rhyno (2002 PDGA AM world championship) that I throw.. these are just as "real" as the one that is in my bag. granted they are a better color. not sure if you just cherry pick what you like to read or missed it..

"fish story plastic"

F*ck you. ;)

Yes fishy I misread your post. Thank you for the clarification/varification.:doh:

Who you callin cherrypicker? lol
Theres something fishy about that guy name fishy.... but that's a different thread!:p

^^^ joke

Latest posts