• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Mailed my 2nd one out today! Headed somewhere close so it shouldn't take to long to get there! Well I am away from home from tomorrow until the 29th so if my 2nd package arrives no worries I will post pics as soon as I get back to it!

My secret santa came from close to me and i figured out it's one of my best friends that i play with almost everyday. I got a Buzzz SS, KC Pro Roc, Money Putter First Run, and a Soft Banger GT, Water Bottle, Sharpie, and 8 Slim Jims. I must say I got what I wanted and am hoping someone from Cali gets what they want today as well.

the fact that some people are getting their second package while i wait for my first one makes me want to punch a whale til its blue in the face.

the fact that some people are getting their second package while i wait for my first one makes me want to punch a whale til its blue in the face.
What if you were punching a blue whale? You would not have to punch that much, I'm just saying..

I got my SS package today from yrnmbrsup.
I am totally stoked!!!!
A Dyed Star Rhyno and a Dyed Opto Core
I have been wanting to try both of these. Sucks I gotta work all weekend, hopefully I will be able to get out Monday and throw them.

Thanks yrnmbrsup

I believe the one I got today was from the second time I entered. Still haven't heard anything from the first one though.

Attachments

• SS02.jpg
    SS02.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 32
What if you were punching a blue whale? You would not have to punch that much, I'm just saying..

... now i feel bad, not because you pointed out something i didn't think of but because i intentionally said it that way as a joke and it appears nobody got it... except you but you didn't even think i was joking.

No problem Shroom, Glad you like them. There you go letting that silly job get in the way of your game. My wife told me its either the game or her, Man ill miss her.

I believe the one I got today was from the second time I entered. Still haven't heard anything from the first one though.

I think the one I received yesterday was also from my second entrance but since the way it was done was a to b b to c and so on and not a to b b to a... it is possible that just because you received an address the first time your address did not necessarily get sent out, so maybe yours and mine (and others waiting) had their addresses sent out on the "10th" or whenever the 2nd set went out and not on the earlier release. Just a thought.

Will be sending mine out tomorrow morning, unless I get off before the post office closes tonight.

Sent mine today to someone in Weir, TX. Sorry for the delay--I've had the gift ready for a while, just got to the post office today.

... now i feel bad, not because you pointed out something i didn't think of but because i intentionally said it that way as a joke and it appears nobody got it... except you but you didn't even think i was joking.

Oh I got the joke and responded with dry sarcasm. Its hard to convey through typing.
BTW my SS still hasn't arrived since this morning and the world is going to end.

Well the person I got for the second round still has to wait a little. Waiting for something I ordered to come in. But I feel it will be worth the wait.

BTW what is the best way to ship hookers again?

ok I got this last week and hadn't posted a picture.. so it's from Canada and I have no idea who it's from..still. but it came at a great time as I was headed out to play night golf and needed a glow putter.
Glow GFR Champ Aviar, Champ CFR Katana and some scorecards. :) very cool stuff.
SS2.jpg

The green one is from my local town "alymer" is spelled wrong should be"aylmer" the white one is a local tourie for the masters to get the young discer involved!

Thanks for the sweet hookup Fort Walton Beach, FL

You're a good man

2 cfr wraiths, a star teerex, an gateway putter that im assuming is a magic, gateway mini and a magic towel that is so nice I dont know if ill be able to bring myself to clean off discs with it

Attachments

• 100_0166.jpg
    100_0166.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 52