• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

In the Christmas Spirit, it is time to give Thanks!

OK all you Disc Golfers, I hope I am not out of line here, but you may or may not know it, but with everything else Trenton Solomon does (putting together Secret Santa's, Course Guide in N.E., giving great advice on posts, breaking legs, etc.) he is going down to Haiti in March to wire an orphanage for electricity.

There is another post, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45674, that gives more details and ask's for donations ($$$) to help with the expenses by using the Refer-a-Friend while signing up for a new PDGA membership.

I am already a PDGA member, and a bunch of you are also, so this way of donating in out.

So I thought I would appeal to all you Secret Santa's. If all of us would donate $5 or $10 directly to Trenton, this would show him how much we appreciate what he does and will be doing in Haiti. If the count is correct and we are up to about 75 Secret Santa's we could donate between $375 to $750 to a great cause.

Trent - Since I did not discuss this with you before posting, we will need your Paypal account info to send you donations if you are OK with this.

OK all you Disc Golfers, I hope I am not out of line here, but you may or may not know it, but with everything else Trenton Solomon does (putting together Secret Santa's, Course Guide in N.E., giving great advice on posts, breaking legs, etc.) he is going down to Haiti in March to wire an orphanage for electricity.

There is another post, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45674, that gives more details and ask's for donations ($$$) to help with the expenses by using the Refer-a-Friend while signing up for a new PDGA membership.

I am already a PDGA member, and a bunch of you are also, so this way of donating in out.

So I thought I would appeal to all you Secret Santa's. If all of us would donate $5 or $10 directly to Trenton, this would show him how much we appreciate what he does and will be doing in Haiti. If the count is correct and we are up to about 75 Secret Santa's we could donate between $375 to $750 to a great cause.

Trent - Since I did not discuss this with you before posting, we will need your Paypal account info to send you donations if you are OK with this.

I don't know what to say, except thank you. I appreciate this immensly (even if you are poking fun at my leg:)) If anyone is remotely interested in this here is my paypal account: [email protected]

I thank everyone that has donated in the past whether with cash or discs. Everything is appreciated.

Trenton - Pay Day is tomorrow! I will be sending some cash your way via Paypal. I will put Haiti 2012 in the note field.

Holy cow Trenton. Just got back from USDGC to find this package at the house. I had gotten stiffed from the july SS so Trenton generously sent me a package and outdid himself. Thanks man!
IMAG0297.jpg

4 stash mini's
1 mini driver
1 discraft mini
bunch of sweet stickers
universal flight chart
ace race bag
ace race discs
sweet dyed cyclone
dga rogue
candy
anti-monkey butt (SWEET)
some hot nuts
and some glowsticks...wow to much, thanks

Wow, that pack looks awesome!

I never got an email back from you, Trenton. Should I have? Should I email you again?

send again

Sent.

To edit my other likes/dislikes post:

Shirt size: Large
Dislikes: Most things Innova other than Rocs or Eagles.
I throw: Mainly what I'd like out of the discs in my sig would be Rocs or Preds
What I'd like to try: I'd rather get something out of this list than something in my sig, but I'd love to try an Ion, Vector, Axis, Core, Fuse, or River.

Last edited:

Latest posts