• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Email sent solomon.

I wear a XXL shirt and don't normally disc in hats.

I throw:
wizards (heavy and stiff but not slippery)
classic rocs (max weight DX)
DX rocs (flat ranchos, mod dome ontario)
teebirds (Flat 11x or slight dome almost max weight star)
leopards (almost max weight stiff champion)
orcs (mod dome pearly, any weight >170g)
valkyries (flat max weight champs)
and destroyers (~172 domey pro or aj star)

Dont feel restricted by what I bag as I am willing to try anything out in the field and like cool tournament stamps :)

OK all you Disc Golfers, I hope I am not out of line here, but you may or may not know it, but with everything else Trenton Solomon does (putting together Secret Santa's, Course Guide in N.E., giving great advice on posts, breaking legs, etc.) he is going down to Haiti in March to wire an orphanage for electricity.

There is another post, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45674, that gives more details and ask's for donations ($$$) to help with the expenses by using the Refer-a-Friend while signing up for a new PDGA membership.

I am already a PDGA member, and a bunch of you are also, so this way of donating in out.

So I thought I would appeal to all you Secret Santa's. If all of us would donate $5 or $10 directly to Trenton, this would show him how much we appreciate what he does and will be doing in Haiti. If the count is correct and we are up to about 75 Secret Santa's we could donate between $375 to $750 to a great cause.

Trent - Since I did not discuss this with you before posting, we will need your Paypal account info to send you donations if you are OK with this.

I don't know what to say, except thank you. I appreciate this immensly (even if you are poking fun at my leg:)) If anyone is remotely interested in this here is my paypal account: [email protected]

I thank everyone that has donated in the past whether with cash or discs. Everything is appreciated.

I am reposting, just in case you guys missed it! With 79 Secret Santa's, I am sure we can more than just three guys donating. Even $5 helps!

I am reposting, just in case you guys missed it! With 79 Secret Santa's, I am sure we can more than just three guys donating. Even $5 helps!

If I had a paypal account, I would be happy to donate.... but alas, I am waiting till after I finish the house remodel I am currently undertaking before I make any financial type moves. I just hope it doesn't end up being a money pit...

If I had a paypal account, I would be happy to donate.... but alas, I am waiting till after I finish the house remodel I am currently undertaking before I make any financial type moves. I just hope it doesn't end up being a money pit...

No problem! Good luck with the house. Been there, done that. It never stops, just when you think you are finished, something else pops up.

I like all of my discs in white, clear, green, or yellow. I like my wizards in black. With that said, here are my wants:

Z buzzz ss (2010 Amateur Disc Golf Championship)
Vibram Ridge
Trak
Champion Eagle X or L (lost my go to X and L in bodies of water the past year)
Wizard SS or SSS (Black as stated above)
Ion
Axis
Champion Destroyer

Dislikes:
Groove

Shirt size: M
Hat size: L

I also love sour patch kids. :)

ok, I like milk duds.

Medium hat, large shirt. Most used discs are Buzzz, comet, teebird, warlock, and pro destroyers all max weight. Want to try some lat64. Cool fancy DG items are always welcome. Surprises...

Throwing old aviars now, and some flat top rocs...pearly orcs always. 167-71 star destroyer.

Haven't posted a want list.

Want try out the:

Spike,Monster,Pure, "KING", River, Sword, Rampage, Voodoo,any 360 game:)

Dislike: Mid range have too many.

IF I DID NOT SEND YOU A REPLY EMAIL SAYING THAT YOU WERE ADDED PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL LOOK AT THE LIST. I HAVE ALREADY HAD TWO OCCURANCES WHERE I NEVER RECIEVED AN EMAIL. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TOO. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE

bump for the masses

Hat size - adjustable
Shirt size - XL

Wants - Vibram, innova drivers, discraft mids, 2011 ace race disc ESP, SURPRISE!!

Local disc golf bag tag or other DG stuff

This is going to be fun!

Also Redskins fan!

Looking forward to this again!

Wants - Vision, Squall, TD Rush, could use a new Teebird or Cyclone, or any Lat64 stuff.
Shirt size - 2X
Hat size - XL

Just sent the email to Solomon, thanks for doing this. My first time.

I'm into WestSide and L64 discs mainly. XXX Favorite color (not for discs) OD green.

Paracord products are good too.

Go Raiders!

Looking forward to this.

wishlist

First time guys.

Pro line jk aviar x

Gateway super glow voodoo (171g) if possible

Bottom stamp star destroyer

Crystal BuzzzBuzzz

Can't wait!!

Shirt size L
Hat size M/L