• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

I was about to order my tshirt, but I didn't see where to put what size I need. Also, since I'm not going on the trip, who should I give my address to for shipping. I'll throw down some extra in the paypal for shipping.

I was about to order my tshirt, but I didn't see where to put what size I need. Also, since I'm not going on the trip, who should I give my address to for shipping. I'll throw down some extra in the paypal for shipping.

After you put your $ amount on the right and sign in to paypal an option to add your shirt size and quantity shows up on the left under your paypal info

where you from?

I live in Ridgecrest, CA. It's in the middle of nowhere. We don't even have a disc golf course anymore. I have to drive 2+ hours to get a legit round in. I'm in the process of having a 9 hole course installed at the Community College here in Ridgecrest, but it's a long process. I will be in the Sacramento area visiting the University and will more than likely be moving there unless my wife hates the city or the school for some reason. I'm kinda bummed that I may have to move before the course is finished. But I will get over it pretty quick with so many nice courses within an hours drive from me.

I live in Ridgecrest, CA. It's in the middle of nowhere. We don't even have a disc golf course anymore. I have to drive 2+ hours to get a legit round in. I'm in the process of having a 9 hole course installed at the Community College here in Ridgecrest, but it's a long process. I will be in the Sacramento area visiting the University and will more than likely be moving there unless my wife hates the city or the school for some reason. I'm kinda bummed that I may have to move before the course is finished. But I will get over it pretty quick with so many nice courses within an hours drive from me.

right on, best of luck to ya and thanks for purchasing a shirt for this Meetup, its going to be a Kick @ss weekend, looking forward to lots of Dg.

right on, best of luck to ya and thanks for purchasing a shirt for this Meetup, its going to be a Kick @ss weekend, looking forward to lots of Dg.

It is definitely going to be a crazy weekend for sure.

I'm sitting here now nailing down the details for my trip. I can't believe its so close.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered t-shirts!
And a huge thanks to everyone who is attending, especially those that are traveling a long distance.
You all rock!!! :thmbup:

You talkin to me bra?

Dood, you CAN'T be talkin to ME - I ordered WEEKS ago!!!!!!!!1

Can I order a shirt that says:

"STOP PROCRASTINATING, ORDER NOW FOOL!"

Yes, you can order it from the QVC catalog. And if you order now, they'll thrown in a free mini t-shirt with the same logo absolutely free. That a $3.95 value just for placing your order with QVC!!!

But that's not all!!! Mention this ad with Mentally_understable and get a free junk punch!!! So now your getting a your T-shirt, a free mini and a punch right in your junk for the extremely low cost of $14, plus handling and fondling.

What are you waiting for? Order now!!!

My travel tag came today. So what's the plan for these things? Still thinking tourney?

Yes, we will be doing a "bag tag" round with the Travel Tags. The format will be just like other bag tag rounds are done... lowest score gets the lowest tag number.
I'm not sure how that will work with the trading of tags on the site but I'll have it figured out before the meet.
I recently traded my #6 to HeiserSoze for his #82.... no pressure for me! ;)
Not sure what day we should do it. I guess Saturday. But that means Saturday will be a busy day... we'll do the bag tag round, singles round, and a doubles round. I have prizes, etc for the winners of each.
Maybe to save time we can incorporate the bag tag round with the singles round.
Suggestions? Let's hear 'em!