• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

There are only two League members that will be able to take advantage of their Subs. These two players picked subs that were lower rated than their lowest team member (as is the intent of the FDG site; thank you guys!)

Therefore, I propose:
BgWvDave - gets his sub pick for Zeb Campbell for an additional 77 points

Maltese Falcons - gets his sub pick for Simon Newman 84 points

Not DFL - Only picked 4 Team members, not 5, so I will not be able to use his sub.

Brall's Team - Cannot take advantage of his, Cory Cardenas, as he did not start or posted a DNF

Stoneberg's Team - Cannot take advantage as he did not pick a sub

Jeez, may as well just throw the tourney out :rolleyes:

Interesting how the picks were open until 8am this morning when the tourney started at 7:30am.

There are only two League members that will be able to take advantage of their Subs. These two players picked subs that were lower rated than their lowest team member (as is the intent of the FDG site; thank you guys!)

Therefore, I propose:

Not DFL - Only picked 4 Team members, not 5, so I will not be able to use his sub.

Brall's Team - Cannot take advantage of his, Cory Cardenas, as he did not start or posted a DNF

Thanks for the update Baily. Do they have a time frame on when the points will be updated?

App. i would still be in favor of throwing this tournament out:thmbup:

Therefore, I propose:

Fair enough.

395, I think... Well, there goes my chances :D

In my defense, whoever the heck Ted Stoebling is won the 2012 USADGC on the Toboggan with a 175. He threw a 198 this weekend :doh:

And I picked Philo over Uli at the last second, forgetting that Uli has been throwing Toboggan for years and this may have been Philo's first time in Michigan for all I know lol

Jumped from 10th to 1st. Whaaaat?!?! I really didn't think I did that great. Just gotta hold it down for two more tourneys.

Looks like a lot of people got killed by their 5th. I went 1000 rated across the board and only those that had played the course before. Worked out pretty well with a 452.

Went from 2nd to 12th,I just had to pick a Swede when I had the chance.
I also thought that Philo would be a solid pick. :/

Slipped from 7th to 8th place due to Adam Hunt dropping a deuce this weekend. Shocked my 415 didn't hurt me more than it did.

moved from 12th to 4th. i'd say this was a pretty good weekend for me.

This isn't the official leaderboard is it? Wasn't it decided the scores will be done manually because two teams subs didn't calculate correctly last week?

BgWvDave's Team should be in 11th.
Maltese Falcons should be in 3rd.

i just wanted to bring this back to the top. i'm tired of going back through all the pages to try and find it.

:Final Payout Structure:
1st - Win 7 discs
2nd - Win 5 discs
3rd - Win 4 discs
4th - Win 2 discs
5th thru 9th - Win 1 disc
10th & 11th - Neutral (Neither send nor receive a disc)
12th thru 34th - Send 1 disc.

Notes:
a) Winners and neutrals (1st thru 11th) do not send discs
b) Losers (12th thru 34th) are require to send a disc to one of the winners. This will be randomly drawn by me at the end of the FDG tournament and I will post a list in this thread of who is sending disc to who.

Latest posts