• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Memorial Championship

I've heard of someone acing this way

I was watching last year when that happened to Barry. Pretty funny and Dave(i think) had kind of a pissed disbelief face.

Fool me once...

Last year was my first tournament round at Fountain Hills, 2nd card GM. I was tied with one of my cardmates (Fiedler?), and I threw 2 in - splash, splash. I started off 6, 6, 5, 5. He went 3, 3, 2, 2. It seemed like it took all of about about 5 minutes and he gained 10 strokes, just like that!

That's an intimidating start to a course, for sure. I will be more prepared this time, for sure...

I need to purchase someones ti nuke ss!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WILL SELL ME ONE DURING THE EVENT!!!

I've heard of someone acing this way

I was watching last year when that happened to Barry. Pretty funny and Dave(i think) had kind of a pissed disbelief face.

What Barry may look like with a kind of pissed disbelief face. Missing a short putt, lead card, final round, I think it was the 2nd to last hole. It was right after Dave threw a terrible upshot that should have been ob and somehow faught its way rolling through the rocks back in bounds. Dave won by 2.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010242.jpg
    P1010242.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 179
Does anyone know if the Prodigy players will be throwing a mixed bag at this event?

Prodigy still only has two drivers PDGA approved. So unless they plan to use only high speed drivers, they will have to use a mixed bag.
Ah, good point. I forgot even if they have fairways/mids/putters to test they can't use them.

Latest posts