• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

I wonder why JohnE moved to Open

probably felt like the courses suited him well and he would have a good chance at winning. at least thats the only reason i can fathom

why is McCabe not playing?

Eric McCabe
Aug 2 at 6:45pm near Emporia, KS*·*
Family, Friends, Fans, and Supporters, I regret to inform you, that I will not be competing in the World Championships this year due to a back injury I've been battling for about a month now. It breaks my heart to not be there, in Crown Point, IN where I won my title in 2010. After a lot of consideration I've decided it's better for me to sit this one out instead of causing more damage and not being able to play again. It's NOT a career ending injury, so mark my words, I'll be back, stronger than ever!
Good luck to all my DD teammates and of course all my friends this year! Deuces

lurking in MPM is Jim Nasty, Patrick Brown... only 5 strokes off Barry

Ragna closes with five straight birdies to pass Val for the lead in FPO (presuming no one on the cards behind had a hotter round). Impressive.

How about a little advice for a novice spectator? It looks like there's a chance of rain tomorrow, so maybe I'll go out Thursday or Friday.

Am I supposed to follow a group? Stay in one place? Walk around as I please? Any of the above?

Are the guidelines basically "don't get hit, don't move around or make noise when a player's about to throw"? Or, are they more strict than that? I figure they probably can't be _quite_ as strict as they would be for e.g. other players on the card. You can't really have the whole gallery (not if it's any size), staying behind the disc, etc, can you? That might make sense if you're walking with the group, but not much otherwise, right?

Good to see Colorado representing...but Im wondering why Mitch Sonderfan, Joel Abrian and the Berkaas family arent aying?

Joe Rovere and Pat Blazek are tearing it up.

Also, my hometown gal Kelsey Wilmerding is playing well and tied with the human stick in the womens division. Cant wait to see how day 2 shuffles thing around!

How about a little advice for a novice spectator? It looks like there's a chance of rain tomorrow, so maybe I'll go out Thursday or Friday.

Am I supposed to follow a group? Stay in one place? Walk around as I please? Any of the above?

Are the guidelines basically "don't get hit, don't move around or make noise when a player's about to throw"? Or, are they more strict than that? I figure they probably can't be _quite_ as strict as they would be for e.g. other players on the card. You can't really have the whole gallery (not if it's any size), staying behind the disc, etc, can you? That might make sense if you're walking with the group, but not much otherwise, right?

I think you have answered these questions yourself pretty well! have fun and stay dry. Feel free to walk around to different holes and groups.

If memory serves this would be the first worlds that Greenwell has ever failed to cash, i doubt he would withdraw just to do the broadcast, especially since grandmasters only plays one round tomorrow and he could have done the broadcast afterwards.

Latest posts