• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

what's the tie breaker for all the -10's? PDGA #? Last name?

even better this way

i love watching Rico play. I dont have anything against Cameron, but I've been a Rico fan since I knew what the pDGA was. plus i am sure the card itself would much rather have it this way.

i love watching Rico play. I dont have anything against Cameron, but I've been a Rico fan since I knew what the pDGA was. plus i am sure the card itself would much rather have it this way.

Steve's a good guy to play with too. Starts a little quieter, but once you get talking with him it's nothing but a good time. Looks like it should be a fun card, as long as no one gets too deep in their own head.

I need to get ahold of Barry's playlist for tournaments :thmbup:

873 for Joe. He could shoot 1000 each round here in and wouldn't cash.

Yup! I was hopeful, but alas, the same Joe I play with every week. He has the skill set and practices daily. Can shoot crazy low rounds with nothing on the line... but get him in a tournament environment and his mental game... er, I mean lack thereof, comes crashing down. He got rid of the problem I thought, but I kinda knew better.

I'll text him shortly to see if I can bring up his spirits and get him going...

Yup! I was hopeful, but alas, the same Joe I play with every week. He has the skill set and practices daily. Can shoot crazy low rounds with nothing on the line... but get him in a tournament environment and his mental game... er, I mean lack thereof, comes crashing down. He got rid of the problem I thought, but I kinda knew better.

I'll text him shortly to see if I can bring up his spirits and get him going...

tell him to check DGCR. specifically this thread.

tell him to check DGCR. specifically this thread.

He is only 25 strokes off the lead. Lots of golf left........

I can't help but laugh while I type this. Especially after he wrote this:

"When I'm at top someday u remember this ****"

and

"u all can kiss my white ass I'll get it together n be top one day."

Last edited:
Red & Blue are coming in at almost exactly the same SSA.

Red 53 = 1006 (Sr GM)
Red 54 = 997
Red 53.7 = 1000 (SSA)

Blue 53 = 1003 (GM)
Blue 54 = 994
Blue 53.3 = 1000 (SSA)

And interestingly, it looks like White and Gold are coming in at almost exactly the same SSA:

White 60 = 1003 (Master Men Rnd 1)
White 61 = 995
White 60.6 = 1000 (SSA)

Gold 60 = 1005 (Open Men - Rnd 1 - 101 of 132 scores in)
Gold 61 = 997
Gold 60.7 = 1000 (SSA)

I wonder why JohnE moved to Open

why is McCabe not playing?

Latest posts