• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

The reality is that with two days with tee times, you only need pools for day 2 and 4. So the better way to explain my thoughts would be to split into pools for days 2 and 4 only. All other days use a single pool.

That's easily one of the most BA cards ever to play a round

Totally. Too bad MPM isn't streaming until tomorrow, I can't think of a card I'd rather watch, honestly.

I'll be "tuning" in...though unlike the above posters, I'll be "working" also. :D

Are these times Eastern or Central? It's past 9 AM EDT and I'm not seeing anything on DGP.TV...

they are rough approximations of when the cards would be teeing off each round. should be starting up now.

This is gonna be a fun coue of hours if the coverage stays like that first hole was . Up close , no comentary, good sound

Edit: Hey burd . Was fun playing at Ackers with you !

Did anyone else catch Feldberg voicing his opinions about Prodigy's financial sponsorship plan while they walked up the fairway for hole 2?

Something like "...it doesn't make any sense to pay a yearly sponsorship, they should just pay $100 per tournament.."

how is the coverage? i may cave and buy in if it is descent