• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Let's see if I can get this right:

1. Innova
2. Prodigy
3. Prodigy
4. Latitude 64
5. Legacy
6. Prodigy
7. Innova
8. Unaffiliated
8. Discraft
10. Prodigy
10. Prodigy
10. Innova
13. Gateway
13. Prodigy
15. Innova
16. Prodiscus
16. Dynamic Disc

Not sure what this mean... just bored tonight I guess. We all know Prodigy signed the top young talent, so no surprise there. Innova holding its own, but Discraft I guess is the big loser this year.

Upon further review i think Eckmann may be sponsore by Innova , just not a star or champ member

I see two pin positions for hole 2. Are different divisions playing to different positions? Also; hole 6 is 666 feet. I'm not a religious man but that sounds quite numinous. Man I am so stoked for tomorrow. Go McBeth. Would also like to see the Beard win another championship. :clap::clap::clap::clap::D

Yes, pin A is the usual pin placement for hole 1. Pin B on that map is hole 13's basket. MPO and FPO will play to B.

Basically how that layout goes is:

Hole 1 - Blue 15 tee to blue 15 basket.
Hole 2A - Red 1 tee to red 1 basket.
Hole 2B - Red 1 tee to red 13 basket.
Hole 3 - Red 14 tee to temp basket (at least it looks like it on the map, in 2010 they played to blue 3 basket which is just inside those pines).
Hole 4 - Blue 4 tee to blue 4 basket.
Hole 5 - Blue 6 tee to blue 6 basket.
Hole 6 - Blue 8 tee (Super blue 10) tee to blue 9 (super blue 11) basket.
Hole 7 - Blue 10 (super blue 12) tee to blue 10 (super blue 12) basket.
Hole 8 - Blue 14 tee to blue 14 basket.
Hole 9 - White 18 tee to white 18 basket.

The red/white/blue courses were modified for worlds. Some holes stayed the same, others were combined, new holes were made, etc. The layout above I used regular layout pins, but if they're different for worlds layout I added that info in parentheses.

Shot of the day goes to Feldberg. After doinking a birdie putt on 18 White he steps up to hole 1 which is his final hole of the day. He's having a monster round and knows it. What a HUGE set to throw the roller on #1. He's the only guy on the first three cards that had the pair to throw it. I saw several guys prior to the round practicing the roller but none of them attempted it.. He goes on to throw a perfect roller and nailed the putt from about 15ft away.

Hole #11 on White is one of the dumbest holes ever without the mando. You have to see it to understand it.

fwiw i think we saw the gap on eleven. is that the sign hole?

searching this thread for 'gap' should do. i dont remember what godforsaken page it was on but it was qouted and requoted after having been mentioned as a thing.

so... who cut the branch?

op from kingjames

showthread.php

edit am bad at tablet.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2123088&highlight=gap#post2123088

Shot of the day goes to Feldberg. After doinking a birdie putt on 18 White he steps up to hole 1 which is his final hole of the day. He's having a monster round and knows it. What a HUGE set to throw the roller on #1. He's the only guy on the first three cards that had the pair to throw it. I saw several guys prior to the round practicing the roller but none of them attempted it.. He goes on to throw a perfect roller and nailed the putt from about 15ft away.

Hole #11 on White is one of the dumbest holes ever without the mando. You have to see it to understand it.

re edited.

Damn. Still very tight races in both MPO and FPO and at least four people in each who could still take this thing. Tomorrow could be one of the most exciting final nines ever.

Let's see if I can get this right:

1. Innova
2. Prodigy
3. Prodigy
4. Latitude 64
5. Legacy
6. Prodigy
7. Innova
8. Unaffiliated
8. Discraft
10. Prodigy
10. Prodigy
10. Innova
13. Gateway
13. Prodigy
15. Innova
16. Prodiscus
16. Dynamic Disc

Not sure what this mean... just bored tonight I guess. We all know Prodigy signed the top young talent, so no surprise there. Innova holding its own, but Discraft I guess is the big loser this year.

16a. prodiscus sponsored. throws more Legacy than any others
http://youtu.be/D_LAvcn8vOk?t=1m23s

Latest posts