• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

2013 Charlie Vettiner Open highlights from the final round and interview with this year's champion and 2013 hall of fame inductee, Barry Schultz!

Barry Schultz said:
...I think the course over at Seviren Lang might be a top 10 in my book, cuz it's very fair, it's very clean, it's very nice, it's got a great mix of shots and it's always pretty.
@ 11:45 in the video

This compliment made my month. I hear good things about the course but never before from a 2x World and 3x US champion!!!

The music makes this video unwatchable. Incredibly annoying.

I like the hole overlays before the tee shots, but I can't stand that music, can't hear anything at all other than that, and I HATE watching videos that show drop-in putts!

^^ to be completely honest brotha i havent even watch it yet lol .. saw it in my list on youtube so thought id throw it up.. thanks for the heads up tho

The music makes this video unwatchable. Incredibly annoying.

I like the hole overlays before the tee shots, but I can't stand that music, can't hear anything at all other than that, and I HATE watching videos that show drop-in putts!

tell us how you really feel

This thread has gotten to a point where people are just posting videos that have already been posted. It happens sometimes and that's okay but please make an effort to at least go back and check to see if a vid is posted before posting it.

i usually check it daily but wasnt on much last week.. looking back someone did get the music city open up already.. at least round one.. my bad there fellas :)

Wiggins literally misses every putt on that front 9... how did he win the worlds putting contest?

At the 12:50 mark, the disc Wiggins is throwing is one of my old 11x KC Pro Eagles I traded to him a couple years ago. I didn't know how much I would like those eagles back then, but I got a 10x Roc out of the deal so it was a win/win.

that's pretty much how i putt every round. **** is frustrating

Latest posts