• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

Black Friday Growler @ Creeping Creek / Ruhlman Brewery

^^Man that was ALOT of fun! I consumed Lots of Alcohol in the name of Charity. They should of taped the doubles round with BJones&Kristine vs Tyler&Diva. Now THAT was interesting. Not every round has to be serious guys!! Notice the ever present beverage in my hand while putting! Boom Goodtimes!

Discraft Presents The Belch'n Turkey Disc Golf Tournament

First nine holes of the MPO leader card with Will Schusterick, Matt Dollar, Cameron Colglazier, Joey Lutz and James Cole. The Belch'n Turkey is a local event here in Chattanooga Tennessee ran by Scott Homberg.

Part 1

Part 2

^^Man that was ALOT of fun! I consumed Lots of Alcohol in the name of Charity. They should of taped the doubles round with BJones&Kristine vs Tyler&Diva. Now THAT was interesting. Not every round has to be serious guys!! Notice the ever present beverage in my hand while putting! Boom Goodtimes!

I know I watched it again last night

I have a couple Bobby Henn Wraiths...maybe they're gaining collectability now.
Also, I didn't think the skill gap between Open and Ma1 was this big - I was wrong.

I have a couple Bobby Henn Wraiths...maybe they're gaining collectability now.
Also, I didn't think the skill gap between Open and Ma1 was this big - I was wrong.

A over 1000+ rated player, a 945 and two sub 900 players. The gap was determined pre-round.

Wow, thats advanced in that video

The division classifications are a little off, since they are club divisions and this was not a PDGA. The Open division in TCP is typically comprised of Open and Advanced players, while the Advanced division is comprised of a mix of some Advanced & Intermediate players.

To get to the Championship, the participants had to make it through 2 rounds of playoffs (at other sites and venues). Bobby is a really good player and has given TG a run for his money at some of our monthlies. Reid and Jason had rough rounds - both are decent players.

gotta love urban golf, the parking garage holes were sweet. wish I had half the thumber skills as those fellas.

gotta love urban golf, the parking garage holes were sweet. wish I had half the thumber skills as those fellas.

So sweet were those parking garage skip shots! Well all but one. Imagine the recovery shot if you skipped out! I enjoy watching finale's more when they are competitive like this one. Good win and good 'shout out' by the winner. Made me a fan.

The division classifications are a little off, since they are club divisions and this was not a PDGA. The Open division in TCP is typically comprised of Open and Advanced players, while the Advanced division is comprised of a mix of some Advanced & Intermediate players.

To get to the Championship, the participants had to make it through 2 rounds of playoffs (at other sites and venues). Bobby is a really good player and has given TG a run for his money at some of our monthlies. Reid and Jason had rough rounds - both are decent players.

I give a lot of credit to the videographer and to the players.
Please take into account that most of these players have probably never been filmed (except Terry, obviously). In my limited experience, most players fold like origami when they are being filmed the first time.

So sweet were those parking garage skip shots! Well all but one. Imagine the recovery shot if you skipped out! I enjoy watching finale's more when they are competitive like this one. Good win and good 'shout out' by the winner. Made me a fan.

No recovery shot involved. Out of the parking deck was OB so you'd drop (with penalty) a meter off the wall wherever you went out.

Fun tournament. I played like crap but I'm glad I went.