• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Am Worlds...Minneapolis

Met some guys form Australia playing Bryant Lake yesterday. That's a first.

This Am Worlds thing seems pretty fun. I wish had signed up my 11 year old this year. Oh well. Maybe Kalamazoo.

Worlds is always a fun event. I always recommend playing in it if you can make it happen. The way things are looking thus year, it is right on par with the previous two years. Anyone who has put any work into making this happen should feel very proud.

Got in today. Went and played Bryant Lake today and that is a Very Good course.

The wind was pretty rough out there and I was just curious if that is the norm up here?

Got in today. Went and played Bryant Lake today and that is a Very Good course.

The wind was pretty rough out there and I was just curious if that is the norm up here?

yep. expect 20 mph gusts or more anytime really. goimg to be hotter tho so shouldn't be super windy unless storms roll around.

I just got in tonight. Driving through North Dakota was one long battle to avoid being blown off the road. Pick the girls up from the airport around noon tomorrow and start the practice rounds.

Lost 2 valks in the pond on hole 11 at the valley in St. Paul. 1 was an orange 5x jk valk and the other was a maroon 4x valk. Both were kinda close to making it to the other side of the pond. Maybe between 15-30 feet from the shore line. There was a guy with waders on looking for disc but did not find mine. Reward if anyone finds and returns them.

I now have two Nukes in there. Both 174g, one Z Glo, the other a clear Z misprint. Lost July 18, about 3:15 pm. They are in or near the reeds on the far side, unpredictable winds just flipped them over too much. Love the hole though; birdied it the second time through!

hey guys; there is a page on facebook that my friend and i run if you lose some discs while in town for this tournament. bunch of people from the twin cities area use it to connect when they lose/find discs.

the name of the group is "twin cities disc golf: lost and found".

not trying to advertise, but we have gotten a good amount of plastic back to people. maybe we can get yours. :)

i feel bad about the discs, but it's validating to hear people talking about our wind. ;)

Anyone interested in playing BRP tomorrow or Friday? I'd like to get a practice round in before I play it in the tournament. I would need a ride, but I can pay for gas.

Put a disc in the pond today on #11 of The Valley. It's a misprint that reads "G-Star Boss" but it's actually a champ tern (blue). My name & number on the rim.

I'm not on facebook.

Had fun at field events today. The wind made things interesting. I also had the privillage of meeting Chuck, and I can confirm that he is indeed the man.

This might be a stupid question, but are non-participants in Worlds allowed to attend the Flymart? I'm interested in stopping by there.

Also, good luck to those participating. I hope everyone enjoys their time here.

This might be a stupid question, but are non-participants in Worlds allowed to attend the Flymart? I'm interested in stopping by there.
I can't imagine that they would turn away any potential customers regardless of being registered or not.

I can't imagine that they would turn away any potential customers regardless of being registered or not.

That's basically what I figured, but I also didn't want to make the 40 minute drive down to get turned away either.

UB putter
Dga disc
Millennium disc
Buzzz os
G* tb
Shirt
Birdie bag
Various coupons and stickers

Latest posts