• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Am Worlds...Minneapolis

I waa at The Valley yesterday and there was water at every other hole. Two cases of Desani and cold bottles inside the shack. I didn't hear one complaint. Players from all over thought the tourney was great. They wish they had courses like this in their area. Not sure where your getting your info from Nate but it is not what I heard or saw.

It appears to be from a few posts and a few posters on a few FB pages.

VOMIT

Jordan Castro is killing it today... he just jumped into the lead and is throwing lights out at Lakewood.

Ok, I am not trying to be argumentative, honest question...

What do those players do for casual or practice rounds?

Tourney rounds can take 2, sometimes 3, or even 4 :)eek:) times longer than casual rounds. More time, more water.

Rely on yourself and be prepared. If you need extra water then bring extra water.
Of course it's nice if it's supplied, but I'm not expecting anyone to provide for me and if we're talking about my health and well-being, then I'm going to show up prepared to take care of it.

Rely on yourself and be prepared. If you need extra water then bring extra water.
Of course it's nice if it's supplied, but I'm not expecting anyone to provide for me and if we're talking about my health and well-being, then I'm going to show up prepared to take care of it.

Nuff said about water.

Has the par 2 island hole at Kenwood been discussed yet?

When I enter my scores on this website it will be a par 3.

I am still wondering why you would have a hole like this ever.

That being said, I got my 2 on it. Skipped it off the street and right up on the grass.

When I enter my scores on this website it will be a par 3.

I am still wondering why you would have a hole like this ever.

That being said, I got my 2 on it. Skipped it off the street and right up on the grass.

Dumb hole, IMO. Par 2's are silly and don't belong in a worlds competition. I'd be surprised if the MA1 scoring average for that hole is less than 3. I've heard of at least 3 aces on that hole so far.

Now, do we discuss the hockey rink hole at Kaposia?

Yes, as difficult as it is, it is a good par 5. I actually had a putt for 4 and then decided that I didn't want to take a 5 either after missing my 4. But, it is still a great hole, a true golf hole.

Dumb hole, IMO. Par 2's are silly and don't belong in a worlds competition. I'd be surprised if the MA1 scoring average for that hole is less than 3. I've heard of at least 3 aces on that hole so far.

Is that you in second?

Especially when the tee is diagonal to the basket and there is a tee sign directly in the line from tee to basket.

Aces on that are horrible shots that got lucky. Real talk.

I heard that someone took an 8 on the par 2 so it does have a little impact. As for myself I took my 2 and moved onto the next hole 2b which is a brilliant design for a hole! OB over the fence OB on the road and a mando! It felt great tapping in for 3 on that hole! The hockey rink hole really demands 3 great shots. A drive in the fairway with good footing, a slight turnover with a fairway to the guardian trees, and then a straight putter shot to the pin. Once I tapped in for 4 on that hole I felt accomplished!