• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I hope so, but doubt it. The problem with a touring pro having a bad day is they probably won't be back. They're under a lot of pressure to win money to cover their expenses and courses like Iron Hill don't give them the opportunity to shoot those really high ratings.

The course really suits someone like Brinster, MJ and Climo. I'm sure McBeth could post a really hot score, much like Ricky did. The more shots you have the better chance you have of making those necessary saves.

I hope so, but doubt it. The problem with a touring pro having a bad day is they probably won't be back. They're under a lot of pressure to win money to cover their expenses and courses like Iron Hill don't give them the opportunity to shoot those really high ratings.

Depends. If it's close to the date for Maple Hill again or close to the date for Worlds, he'll probably show just to sharpen up.

This year it's 10 days before Worlds.

Yeah, major props on the date for DDGC next year Jimmy. With Pittsburg just a few hours away i'm really looking forward to seeing the field. I would love to see super technical guy like MJ or Barry get a few rounds in here. I'll get to see feldberg play the hill in a couple weeks :)

Pretty simple. For that round:
2 R-Pro Aviars (red, blue)
1 Star Mako (white, straight-flippy)
1 Champ Shark3 (green, straight-flippy)
1 Champ Shark (blue, stable)
2 Champ Teebirds (orange straight-flippy on a bunch of holes, yellow stable on 10)
1 Glow Firebird
1 Champ Destroyer (orange)

What got you onto Sharks over Rocs? I know the Shark3 is a great disc.

Logan Bowers is a great player but man he hurts me neck when he cranks on those forehands!

Thanks for the belchn footy surprised to not see Schusterick in the final

That DGM course looks brutal. I don't think my ego could take more than a couple rounds there a year.

Jimmie, (big fan of the show btw), you said (paraphrasing) "I want you guys to know, you can drive a truck down all the fairways." I think I found the truck you were talking about.

http://imgur.com/gallery/5ITfQm2

question for central coast. are you guys finishing up the second part of the womens GBO final or is it not gonna be posted?

Lol

It'll be up eventually. It kinda got pushed for works stuff. If you want to watch it without commentary I can post it unlinked and share here

Looks like Ricky lost the Domino's Pizza Challenge to Jay this past summer. The winner received 3 free medium 2 topping pizzas per day for the rest of the year and the loser had to deliver them.

Looks like Ricky lost the Domino's Pizza Challenge to Jay this past summer. The winner received 3 free medium 2 topping pizzas per day for the rest of the year and the loser had to deliver them.

Does the winner have to actually eat them? LOL Might just be my survival instincts kicking in, but I think I'd rather be the loser of a bet like that.

Latest posts