• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Final 9 Battle at the Bon

The hole that they joked about being 7,000' long I measured using google earth at 950' and Nolan was about 30 past the basket. Also, McBeth's drive on the last hole was about a foot from clearing the tree and probably would have had a decent look at a 2. It was a lot of fun watching these guys throw (and getting to play a round with Yeti) It sucks that the mud was that bad or they could have put on a really good show.

2014 DISC GOLF YEAR IN REVIEW

Not a tourney vid, but I thought it'd be a good way to end the thread for 2014 :)

No blogs, vlogs, commentary, or music. Plenty of great shots, terrible shots, sick putts, putts that make you sick, park jobs, shank jobs, and general shenanigans.

Lots of DGCR'ers in here, as usual.

BTW, this is some of the best disc golf footage I've seen. Great angles and picture quality. The audio is great, too - the sound of discs coming out of the players' fingers, and when hitting the chains, is super satisfying.

I am about to start catching up for my America Return Tour. I barely remember how to play. :( :|

lcgm8 is definitely my favorite youtube disc golf channel. If you haven't checked out his work, you've been missing it. Here's a link to his page.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6x-UqDXSHuJahZel2jN6A

And I don't want to belittle the other guys like Mcfly and CCDG, love those guys, too. :thmbup:

None taken! Juha/lcgm8 is the godfather of discgolf on Youtube. His vids were always my favorite to watch. He and DGM are what got me going. He was even nice enough to respond when I was looking at new cams, and now we've got a nice partnership going. His editing skills/ color correction are 2nd to none.

In case you guys didn't know he filmed with us at Worlds, and is doing all the MPO lead card stuff. So expect similar awesome quality for those vids posted on CCDG in the future.

Sorry it's taken so long to get Worlds stuff up, but we shot a ton of rounds (23+), and all have full time jobs, and other stuff going on. (GO TO SLEEP BABY, dad needs to bust out some commentary...)

In some other news My buddy Derek and I are headed to Pasadena next month to film the Wintertime Open (McBeth and Sexton will be there along with some other West Coast talent). I'm hoping to do next day vids for that one. I'll try my best.

^^ Do NOT apologize for anything. The work you're putting in is absolutely appreciated.
Huge thank you for your efforts. :thmbup:

^^ Do NOT apologize for anything. The work you're putting in is absolutely appreciated.
Huge thank you for your efforts. :thmbup:

:thmbup: You bet!

Also forgot to mention, I asked Paul and he's down to do a video Ask Me Anything after one of the Wintertime Open rounds. Should be fun. If there's a question you want answered, but didn't get a chance to ask it on his thread here, pop over here (don't wanna clog this thread): http://www.reddit.com/r/discgolf/comments/2rvv07/paul_mcbeth_video_ama_is_going_down_leave_your/

and leave your question. We'll get to as many as we can :)

Latest posts