• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

Seriously brooks? I dont give a crap about the type of clouds and trees and that andi mcdowell went to winthrop? How much do i have to pay to have someone like Jamie Thomas do the live commentary?

Jamie gets the luxury of being able to edit and do retakes. He also doesn't have to come up with material during downtime because his videos don't have any. This argument comes out every time there's a live stream. I'm not saying he wouldn't be able to do the commentary, but you're comparing apples to oranges. I'm also not saying that Crazy isn't, well...crazy. He's very unorthodox.

Brinster took an 11 on hole 17, went from -7 to +1 on one hole. Brutal.

Jamie gets the luxury of being able to edit and do retakes. He also doesn't have to come up with material during downtime because his videos don't have any. This argument comes out every time there's a live stream. I'm not saying he wouldn't be able to do the commentary, but you're comparing apples to oranges. I'm also not saying that Crazy isn't, well...crazy. He's very unorthodox.

Unorthodox? It sounds like he double fists mushrooms before going live lol

53 for McBeth. Looking like only Nikko has a chance to keep it close, depending on how his last 6 holes go.

Apparently missed tee time and hasn't shown up yet. 6 x (par+4) = +24 They likely do not officially DNF until his group's round is over.

Apparently Joe wasn't going according to someone on here due to injury/health ... weird that he wouldn't let them know that though :\

crazy is on a roll this morning. "nature has cooked up some beautiful alphabet soup today" and "all of these players have the carrots in front of them"

what the **** !

"cabarreo means warrior" what is he talking about.....this should be its own thread.