• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

I think that it is playing there now. I went there 15 minutes ago and it looked like an older team event was playing?

Am I the only one that enjoys Crazy? I know what he says isn't always "right" and doesn't always "make sense" but it is entertaining. I was chuckling while watching the live coverage at work, trying not to draw attention to myself.

I'm a much bigger fan of Dave Greenwell.

Probably because he got Prodigy on board as a premier sponsor of this year's Okthrowberfest, but I didn't get to talk to Crazy yet, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say yes, I like him. He does know a lot about the history of the game, great to get a sense of chronological perspective during these rounds.

Apparently Joe wasn't going according to someone on here due to injury/health ... weird that he wouldn't let them know that though :\

Yes, we'll according to the Dr. Report from Joe, he shouldn't be playing disc golf yet. He is hobbling around and finished 3rd weekend before last in a doubles tournament out here. It was really a bummer for Joe too because he was preparing hard for USDGC this year. Even skipped world's. Looks like he will be playing locally this weekend.

Dave Feldberg
12 mins ·
Well, I stress fractured my left foot according to the x-rays and ultrasound. I will be out 6-8 weeks. I will be missing the USDGC for the first time in my career. My streak ends at over 30 consecutive top tens at majors. I would limp around in a boot, but the doctor threatened that it might snap completely and take me out 6-8 months and require surgery. I will miss it and be watching from home. Let's go Team Latitude give me something to root for. I will heal and be ready to attack titles in 2015. 2014 was my year of healing

Here is the update on Feldberg.

What a round by Patrick Brown. Keep it up Jim Nasty!

Do the performance flight play the same configuration (tees and pin locations) as the open? Scoring says Nick Hanson shot a -15!

Latest posts