• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open

will and rick are pushing! i have a good feeling one of those two are gonna take it if will can keep his nerves under control, and rick can pour in those long putts like at maple. A beast is riled up tho.

Just a couple of thoughts I wanted to add:

THIS IS THE FIRST ROUND. Even for stateside events with all the usual suspects in attendance filming we still wouldn't have any edited content up yet. As much as I love smashboxx, their live feeds aren't exactly spectacular.

Massive amounts of tourney coverage has NEVER been SpinTV's model, and Jamie has said that himself here before. They do final rounds with commentary and that is about it. You can say that's not your preference, and that's fine, but it's hard to argue with the #1 disc golf channel on youtube.

The live post round studio show is AWESOME. And I think its a really big deal too. It's live and extremely professional. Despite the fact that this is their first crack at this they are doing a fantastic job, Jamie is a natural in front of the camera and he's going to keep getting better. This is what REAL media coverage looks like, and we should be stoked that we're getting it.

This is what REAL media coverage looks like, and we should be stoked that we're getting it.

Except Feldberg in freaking flip flops. He is supposed to be Lat64's ambassador and instead he just looks like a schmuck. Jamie is doing an excellent job, I cant wait for more!

The post round talk show sure kicked up a notch with Doss and Feldy. I wasnt totally sold on Wednesdays show, but there was some great dialogue having two pros on simultaneously.

Jamie does great too, but the guests are who make or break it.

Okay folks, Couple of points from the event managers side.

We are concentrated to make worlds best events. We take this seriously. Our goal is to showcase this great sport of Disc Golf to all people, not just hardcore fans. This strategy requires different approach. Our course and facilities are built to take up to 5,000 spectators on-site on Championship Sunday. We had 2,000+ at the Presidents Cup.

About Media rights. If you study them, you can see that we are not asking money for YouTubers to cover our event. Money was not the case with lgcm8.

We are not making play-by-play videos from Rounds 1-3. We are concentrating to make The Insider Show as good and enjoyable as possible. This is a completely new format we go for.

Sunday, we will have 29-person crew to make National TV-broadcast and 10+ person crew to make The Insider Show. Along with that we have 3 person online media crew. That is more media coverage and personnel than ever in Disc Golf tournament (I know). We are talking about well over $50,000 investment for these medias and coverages. Our long-term plan is to expand the sport, not cater only the hard-core fans. It not realistic that someone would watch 4-hours of slow-pace play-by-play and get hooked to this. Do not get this wrong - we still love you guys.

I know it sucks when you cannot see all the shots from all the players (or your favourite player) but our strategy and target group this week is different. I wish you enjoy our productions and you are able to follow this amazing event. We will make traditional SpinTV tournament coverage video from the Final Round. That´s going to be huge.

We will make traditional SpinTV tournament coverage video from the Final Round. That´s going to be huge.

You, sir, just made my day. SpinTV's final round coverage and the McBeast Diaries are my two favorite video types to watch on y'all's channel.

Love it.....don't cater to the dgcr fanboys....they already think they are way more important and numerous than they really are.......

Catrina Allen doing some work, -4 heading for the homestretch, McCat :p mode initiated? At this rate, she could have a double digit lead heading for the final two rounds.

Meanwhile, McBeth starts the round in McAverage mode, two pars to start with :confused: .

So I haven't followed this at all. Who's winning and is there live scoring?

Latest posts