• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

Thanks! We get them out as fast as life permits, which as it turns out isn't always that fast.

Believe me, I definitely know how difficult and time-sucking it is to get a high-quality disc golf video produced and finished!

p.s. You hear the shout out I gave you? Think it was one of the TX state vids.

No, but I'll go back and watch just to hear it :D Looking forward to everything ya'll have coming up!

Says the Prodigy fanboy....mmmkay.

I fan no boy. I direct you to my signature.... mixed and happy about it.... and what's more I'm not the one throwing a hissy over what is essentially more DG coverage. Just because you hate Prodigy does not make anyone that should not- "a fanboy". I don't hate Innova, but their fanboys give me pause when I hear some of the crap they try and shovel around.

This is the last thing I'll say, because this thread doesn't need to be clogged up with non vids.

More coverage? Last year Marty covered a ton of NC disc golf and NT's. Since Prodigy picked him up and gave him marching orders, they have him covering the NTs and doing Prodigy marketing vids with varying degrees of substance (the Jerm vids are good, the Match Play vids were a joke and ITBs are ITBs).

:thmbup: to Marty for getting paid to do video work. :thmbdown: to Prodigy for tying his hands and thumbing their nose to NC disc golf.

*mic drop* *pipebomb* *whatever*

Marty's recent change does however open the door for another person to do what he did so well, and also proves that person can potentially 'make a living' if they were to get picked up by Trilogy or whomever by doing such a good job as he did with their videos.

It does kinda suck tho that we are likely going to miss a lot of great Carolina DG :(

Marty's recent change does however open the door for another person to do what he did so well, and also proves that person can potentially 'make a living' if they were to get picked up by Trilogy or whomever by doing such a good job as he did with their videos.

It does kinda suck tho that we are likely going to miss a lot of great Carolina DG :(

There are actually one or two videographers who seem to be picking up Marty's slack. It may take a little time for them to establish themselves. One guy who was filming the Azalea Open this year was Sublime Flight. The little that he's produced so far have been good and trending better.

Seemed like a real quality person when I met him.

Is disc golf played anywhere besides North Carolina?

:|

IDK,
I think it gets played in South Carolina in October, but we don't say anything because it's close enough for us to visit.:):p:\

Pendaries Village Open, A-tier final round, final card. 10 holes + bonus footage. Feldberg, Gibson, Ulibari, Bell, and Blazek
I filmed and edited it, but I'm no pro by any means. Constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated.

Pendaries Village Open, A-tier final round, final card. 10 holes + bonus footage. Feldberg, Gibson, Ulibari, Bell, and Blazek
I filmed and edited it, but I'm no pro by any means. Constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for filming this. I forwarded it to Uli's mom who loves to watch her son in action. ULI!!!!

Thanks for filming this. I forwarded it to Uli's mom who loves to watch her son in action. ULI!!!!

AZ in the house... it's hot outside. Congrats to Uli and Cat! It was a win win win for Arizona, because even if Uli had lost Feldberg was right there.

good job.
dont sell yourself short.
its crazy how fast the time goes by and the amount of man hours it takes for a 30 min film. gives you a different kind of appreciation for the guys who do this regularly.

if i may offer some advice as far as getting the shots in camera better. dont watch them thru the camera, try to develop a natural tendency to have the camera follow your eyes. once you get the hang of it its much easier to get them in center screen the whole flight.
also, try to work your zoom slower but anticipate it at the same time. it will come off smoother that way and you'll probably develop a steadier hand at the same time.

Dope course, great vid