• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

I must be a girly-man :eek:, I threw a Star Starfire once and only once that was a meat-hook of a disc! Sold it after one throw!

I tried to throw a Star SL a few times too and then promptly sold it as well :eek:!

I would buy one to have/support Val if Innova produces any 4X disc for her :thmbup:.

If innova doesnt give Val a signature disc, I will no longer buy there product. Good thing i have a stack of tbirds, rhynos, and avairs. Seriously though they have screwed her 3 times she better get one.

If innova doesnt give Val a signature disc, I will no longer buy there product. Good thing i have a stack of tbirds, rhynos, and avairs. Seriously though they have screwed her 3 times she better get one.

I think someone mentioned that she had a 2x vallyrie, which I kinda remember now.

But yeah. Pretty much a dis by Innova if she doesn't...

:confused: If you do any web work you know it takes 5 seconds to change a picture. It happened 4 days ago. What are they waiting for? As if the PDGA has so many more pressing things to take care of.

:confused: If you do any web work you know it takes 5 seconds to change a picture. It happened 4 days ago. What are they waiting for? As if the PDGA has so many more pressing things to take care of.
First, it depends on who has the 5 seconds. Second, they may not have the right shot of the new champs they want to use yet. But more importantly, those pictures have never been specifically reserved for the World Champs even though that's who is usually there. In fact, as a member organization, I would be disappointed if other World Champs both Am & Pro weren't occasionally featured there.

FWIW, I have an "Avair" Val personally signed at the KCWO less than two months before she became a 1x Champion.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Innova still doesn't give her a disc. Chicks names on discs tend to be an impedement to sales. They found this out with Juliana Korver. Hence Des Reading and Val didn't get one, despite multiple world championships. The signature disc thing is about sales for the product, not rewarding a champion.

First, it depends on who has the 5 seconds. Second, they may not have the right shot of the new champs they want to use yet. But more importantly, those pictures have never been specifically reserved for the World Champs even though that's who is usually there. In fact, as a member organization, I would be disappointed if other World Champs both Am & Pro weren't occasionally featured there.

Come on, Chuck. We're living in an age of instant gratification. If it happened 10 minutes ago, it's already old news. The PDGA should have had pictures ready to go the very second that the final round was finished.

:D

The reality is they're having trouble finding a picture of Ricky with Paul looking annoyed in the background. The picture of Val with CA looking annoyed, that they already have.

This is your membership dues at work people.

Amateur hour.

The reality is they're having trouble finding a picture of Ricky with Paul looking annoyed in the background. The picture of Val with CA looking annoyed, that they already have.

C'mon... of course Paul hates to lose, but he's not going to be a hater of Ricky or anyone else. He showed sportsmanship in congratulating Ricky while the others were putting out at the end.

By way of contrast, I don't think "annoyed" is a strong enough word to describe Catrina after the tournament.

As to the photos on the PDGA website... first world problems, dontcha think?...

C'mon... of course Paul hates to lose, but he's not going to be a hater of Ricky or anyone else. He showed sportsmanship in congratulating Ricky while the others were putting out at the end.

By way of contrast, I don't think "annoyed" is a strong enough word to describe Catrina after the tournament.

It was interesting. Paul and Paige were more than happy to be interviewed after the finals, and Nikko and Cat (somewhat politefully) declined. I was actually really hoping to talk with Nikko because he was real positive toward Rick all weekend and I was hoping for a nice quote there, but I get it. Hats off to Paul and Paige for talking when it's tough, though. Not an easy spot and they handled it like champions.

No, really, it was a joke. If one were to go and peruse the current picture of Paul on the web site, they'd see a picture of Ricky in the background looking rather, annoyed, irritated, etc. People have commented on the picture before and the humor in it. So, I thought it only appropriate to have some fun going the other way. As for Val and CA, well, CA does have a reputation, deserved or not, sooooo, I couldn't resist.

If you make a joke in the woods and no one hears it, is it funny? Sadly no....