• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 USDGC

This should have been done already by Smash, Jomez, and CCDG collectively instead of focusing their efforts individually on next day coverage for 2+ cards.

No. Without a few extra editors and equipment to send that video or someone to run SD cards back and forth, it isn't really possible. All that costs a lot of money. It is a nice dream, but the logistics are not there for SmashBoxx yet.

Madison Walker with a 1012 rated round? Holly Finley only 1 stroke back? I had no idea these particular ladies were that good. Sarah, Paige B, Catrina all 5-10 strokes back and pretty much out of it with only 1 round left imop.

Madison Walker with a 1012 rated round? Holly Finley only 1 stroke back? I had no idea these particular ladies were that good. Sarah, Paige B, Catrina all 5-10 strokes back and pretty much out of it with only 1 round left imop.

Yes, very odd leaderbord. . besides Paige P

Holly has been playing good the last month..well above her raiting

Nice Play by Hannah

But to see Paige B, Hokom and Cat 9-10 back of Paige P when PP only have one round above her raiting is odd

If the USWDGC or USDGC winner is not a U.S. citizen do we consider the highest finishing U.S. citizen the current U.S. Champion even if not the USWDCG or USDGC Champion? This potential confusion may be one reason only Europeans can enter the European Championship.

If the USWDGC or USDGC winner is not a U.S. citizen do we consider the highest finishing U.S. citizen the current U.S. Champion even if not the USWDCG or USDGC Champion? This potential confusion may be one reason only Europeans can enter the European Championship.

No. I think whoever wins the title, wins the title. Nate Sexton is the Canadian champion.

Both Walker and Finley were on the final round lead card at USWDGC two years ago. Walker finished 2nd to Hokom. Finley tied for fourth with Catrina. That they are again on a USWDGC final round lead card shouldn't be that surprising.

anyone throw up a FB live of WUSDGC? just looked but cant find any

If there was to be one, it would likely show up on the PDGA page. Last week, they FB live streamed the final four holes at Delaware. If they have signal, they might do that again today.

"Championship" might be in the running as one of the most overused words in disc golf.

Years ago I went through the PDGA event schedule, and counted 72 events with "championship" in their name. My little state of South Carolina had 3 of them.....not to mention a points series championship, which was the closest thing to a recognized state champion. And, of course, none of them were limited to South Carolinians.

Is Jomez filming this tournament? If so does anyone know when are they going to put it up on Youtube?

The women's tourney? Probably not. I think Terry is the only one there. He has already posted a couple vids. :thmbup:

Jomez was absolutely filming at the women's tournament. I believe because there were two rounds yesterday, they weren't able to turn around next day vids. I expect they'll come out through the week.

Latest posts